1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 16:59
    I'd like an option to be able to have a small alert box pop up when you have a game available for play. Nothing intrusive and only while you're online. For example, if you have RHP minimized a small window would pop up in the lower corner of your desktop advising that its your turn in a game.
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 19:442 edits
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I'd like an option to be able to have a small alert box pop up when you have a game available for play. Nothing intrusive and only while you're online. For example, if you have RHP minimized a small window would pop up in the lower corner of your desktop advising that its your turn in a game.
    Get Firefox

http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/
    Hit the "Get it now" link on that page to get the RHP Firefox addon
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 20:48
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Originally posted by Russ
    You can try this :

www.redhotpawn.com/beta/agentlauncher.php

This has never been promoted on the site, but should still work OK, despites its age and "unfinished" status.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 21:13
    When there is my turn in a game, I get a mail from RHP about it. My mailer says beep, and then I know that there is a more in one of my games.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree