1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    29 Dec '10 22:15
    This place didn't exist. neither did any of you, with the one exception of Vishy.
    Vishy was here, but not in his present state, we was a spider mite. Not just any spider mite, he was the best spider mite ever. He had surpassed all other spider mites. One day an evil lady bug came along and ate Vishy. He advanced to a tortoise. Not just any tortoise, he was the best tortoise ever. The tortoise was killed by a boat propeller. Then Vishy was born. He wasn't just any Vishy, he was the best Vishy ever...
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Dec '10 22:23
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    This place didn't exist. neither did any of you, with the one exception of Vishy.
    Vishy was here, but not in his present state, we was a spider mite. Not just any spider mite, he was the best spider mite ever. He had surpassed all other spider mites. One day an evil lady bug came along and ate Vishy. He advanced to a tortoise. Not just any tortoise, he ...[text shortened]... a boat propeller. Then Vishy was born. He wasn't just any Vishy, he was the best Vishy ever...
    Thats right, my soul toured the Earth a couple of thousand years ago but has not been here again until this incarnation , which is reflective of my true self , which is actually mainly from the future...
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    29 Dec '10 23:10
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Thats right, my soul toured the Earth a couple of thousand years ago but has not been here again until this incarnation , which is reflective of my true self , which is actually mainly from the future...
    Ah, but 100 years from now it won't matter.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Dec '10 23:17
    Ah, but 100 years from now it won't matter.
    Matters to me as I may have kids or grandkids still running around on this planet.
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    30 Dec '10 00:47
    Vishy was here, but not in his present state, we was a spider mite. Not just any spider mite, he was the best spider mite ever. He had surpassed all other spider mites. One day an evil lady bug came along and ate Vishy. He advanced to a tortoise. Not just any tortoise, he ...[text shortened]... a boat propeller. Then Vishy was born. He wasn't just any Vishy, he was the best Vishy ever...
    Very stylish!
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Dec '10 05:17
    Matters to me as I may have kids or grandkids still running around on this planet.
    Maybe you will be your own grand dad! Or son. Or maybe your own grand mother.

🙄 Why don't you tour mars. Then you could be a martian. 😲
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    30 Dec '10 06:59
    In a past lifetime I was the gladiator LOL kidding just sounds cool to say!!

Manny
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Dec '10 22:32
    Originally posted by menace71
    In a past lifetime I was the gladiator LOL kidding just sounds cool to say!!

Manny
    I started out as an amoeba 500,000 years ago. I only lived for about a minute. 🙄

In this life I started out dead in sin, but now I am "complete" in Christ. 😲

Someday soon when Jesus calls me I'll meet Him face to face and I'll be just like Him. 😀
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Dec '10 01:39
    Originally posted by josephw
    Maybe you will be your own grand dad! Or son. Or maybe your own grand mother.

🙄 Why don't you tour mars. Then you could be a martian. 😲
    You got me!
    You win this round.... but did you learn anything?

(I suppose you learnt that I'm full of it, or somehting like that. Is that right...or..?)

🙂
  10. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    31 Dec '10 02:22
    You got me!

(I suppose you learnt that I'm full of it, or somehting like that. Is that right...or..?)

🙂
    We're all full of it. Some full of the Spirit, some full of spirits. It's the Holidays. 😀
    I am glad to see all here seem to have the right frame of mind.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Dec '10 21:281 edit
    I was Whodey in my previous life. In fact, I plan on being Whodey in my next life. The reason being is you just can't improve on perfection!! 😵
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    02 Jan '11 03:34
    You got me!

🙂
    Naw man! I'm just playin' witcha.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree