1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Aug '13 16:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You must have never heard of the Cambrian explosion. The term Cambrian explosion describes the geologically sudden appearance of animals in the fossil record during the Cambrian period of geologic time.

The Cambrian Explosion: Biology’s Big Bang
    Stephen C. Meyer, Marcus Ross,Paul Nelson, and Paul Chien

http://www.discovery.org/scripts/viewDB/filesDB-download.php?command=download&id=639

The Instructor
    Wait a minute. First of all, are you really using the fossil record to argue this? Is this the best you got? This happened 580 million years ago! You're the one who keeps 'reminding' us that the entire Earth is only 6,000 years old.

Not only that, but there is considerable debate over this among leading biologists, even now. I do not think you or I are qualified in the slightest to be arguing about it.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Aug '13 17:01
    No. Your belief needs to change so you can also worship God in truth.

The Instructor
    I already worship God in truth. His truth, not my truth.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Aug '13 17:071 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Wait a minute. First of all, are you really using the fossil record to argue this? Is this the best you got? This happened 580 million years ago! You're the one who keeps 'reminding' us that the entire Earth is only 6,000 years old.

Not only that, but there is considerable debate over this among leading biologists, even now. I do not think you or I are qualified in the slightest to be arguing about it.
    Well, I gave you a reference to those that are more qualified. Nobody is qualified to specify the date of 580 million years ago that it happened. If I say it was 10,000 or 100,000 years ago, who was there to prove me wrong?
    It is up to you as to who will you believe, Jesus or Satan? It looks like you have chosen Satan on this matter.

The Instructor
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Aug '13 17:291 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I already worship God in truth. His truth, not my truth.
    His truth is that God created man from the dust of the ground, not from an ape.

The Instructor
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Aug '13 17:59
    Originally posted by vistesd
    I love ya man! 😉
    cheers man, it made me feel all soft and squiddgy inside, even if i did have to fish for it.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Aug '13 18:05
    Voy a responder más tarde, si puedo pensar en algo bueno que decir sobre usted.

El Instructor
    i soy como el hijo recto que nunca tuviste. Sé que me amas.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Aug '13 18:07
    Well, I gave you a reference to those that are more qualified. Nobody is qualified to specify the date of 580 million years ago that it happened. If I say it was 10,000 or 100,000 years ago, who was there to prove me wrong?
    It is up to you as to who will you believe, Jesus or Satan? It looks like you have chosen Satan on this matter.

The Instructor
    science has proven you wrong.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Aug '13 18:26
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i soy como el hijo recto que nunca tuviste. Sé que me amas.
    Tengo tres muchachos que son rectos.

El Instructor
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Aug '13 18:32
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    science has proven you wrong.
    No realmente.

El Instructor
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Aug '13 13:532 edits
    Tengo tres muchachos que son rectos.

El Instructor
    So a gay straight ratio of 20%. That beats the world average of something like 5%.

I can only assume you start using Spanish as an ego trip to prove to everyone how smart you are.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 Aug '13 20:34
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So a gay straight ratio of 20%. That beats the world average of something like 5%.

I can only assume you start using Spanish as an ego trip to prove to everyone how smart you are.
    I took Spanish years ago in High School, but years later all I could remember, except for individual words, were phrases like, "How are You? Very good, thank you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year."

Before I retired, I worked with some Spanish speaking people and could understand a little as long as they did not talk too fast, but I did not know it well enough to carry on a conversation with them. It took me too long to recall the words and put them in the right order. I would have to ask "Como se dice ... algo?" That is, "How do you say ... something? And they talk too fast and connect words together as if they are one word.

So I just recently got Spanish I CDs to refresh my memory and try to learn to speak and write it better. I don't know how long I'll be on this kick, since I get tired of things so quickly.

Adios amigo.

YouTube

El Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree