1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jul '10 07:101 edit
    Theres four meanings for Brahman 1 the individual soul 2. the impersonal, all pervasive aspect of the supreme 3. the Supreme Lord 4. the mahat-tattva or total material substance.....but they all have their roots in the Absolute Truth God. and your influence comes from No 2.

The 3 Guna Avatars are Lord Visnu. Lord Brahma. Lord Siva and it is noted that Lord Siva is sometimes called "Mahesvara" and so people think that Lord Siva is everything......but Lord Siva addresses Lord Visnu as Jagad-isa the master of the universe....which he is.

So you could say that Lord Siva is 2rd in command, but then again in what context would we assume that, because Lord Visnu has unlimited expansions of himself, Lord Siva being one of them, and these incarnations are relative to the material creation not the spiritual realm of Bhagavan.

Hey, i know thats brief, but to go into it in any leangth would take about 20 pages, and if your sentiments are with Kashmiri Shaivites then it would not be proper for me to interfer...keep well

vishva
  2. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    24 Jul '10 20:41
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Theres four meanings for Brahman 1 the individual soul 2. the impersonal, all pervasive aspect of the supreme 3. the Supreme Lord 4. the mahat-tattva or total material substance.....but they all have their roots in the Absolute Truth God. and your influence comes from No 2.

The 3 Guna Avatars are Lord Visnu. Lord Brahma. Lord Siva and it is noted that ...[text shortened]... e with Kashmiri Shaivites then it would not be proper for me to interfer...keep well

vishva
    Brief, but helpful. You keep well, too!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree