6 Literal Days

6 Literal Days

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Apr 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Okay, if all creation happened in 6 days (and nothing evolved) then it would have to be the case that humans and dinosaurs inhabited the world at the same time. (As only a complete octopus would argue that dinosaurs didn't exist!)
Why then are there no cave drawings of dinosaurs? If i was a cavemen living in a world filled with monstrous lizards i w ...[text shortened]... the notion of a young earth is ridiculous.

(Hinds will be along shortly with a youtube clip).
Surprise!

Why then are there no cave drawings of dinosaurs?

http://www.genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/ancient/dinosaur/

Prehistoric Cave Art Depicting Humans Hunting Dinosaurs Discovered in Kuwait

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/prehistoric-cave-art-depicting-humans-hunting-dinosaurs-discovered-in-kuwait/

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 15

Okay, if all creation happened in 6 days (and nothing evolved) then it would have to be the case that humans and dinosaurs inhabited the world at the same time. (As only a complete octopus would argue that dinosaurs didn't exist!)
Why then are there no cave drawings of dinosaurs? If i was a cavemen living in a world filled with monstrous lizards i w ...[text shortened]... the notion of a young earth is ridiculous.

(Hinds will be along shortly with a youtube clip).
I believe it happen in 6 days, but I fully believe life has evolved over time too, one does
not mean the other isn't true. The dinosaurs lived, then they died seems straight forward
to me.Cave men seems like something you'd not get in a young earth too, so the amount
of time in the drawing would be limited as would be the subject matter.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 15

Originally posted by finnegan
I have said morality isn't the topic I'm was speaking to but sin and right and wrong.
You can make up your on morals and base them upon whatever you would like, it does
not mean your right and wrong are really right and wrong.
When you talk about right and wrong, then by definition that is morality you are talking about. When you talk ab ...[text shortened]... alists of all the major faiths advocate reverting to some imagined purity belonging in the past.
"Your simple and insipid moral drawn from Job is insufficient ..."

If you want to discuss Job in its own thread without the put downs we can,

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 15

What did the Church Fathers believe about Genesis?

Some Old Earth Creationists (such as Dr Hugh Ross) have taught that old earth teaching was common among the church fathers, and the a young earth interpretation is recent invention. In this episode we set the record straight by looking at what the church fathers actually said about how and when God created.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
30 Apr 15

Originally posted by KellyJay
"Your simple and insipid moral drawn from Job is insufficient ..."

If you want to discuss Job in its own thread without the put downs we can,
You appear to be a gentle soul as regards "put downs." Suzianne sets the standard here for us all to follow:
Wow... just... wow.

Samuel Jackson voice: "Ignorance is bliss, right? You must be one happy m-f-er, then!"
As long as I can keep my head above that tidemark, I consider I am not doing too badly.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
30 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
What does this have to do with the Thread subject?
The thread subject is tedious and repetitive. You have nothing new to add to your long running trolling on this topic. Anyone who can cite Hugh Ross as an authority is too many bananas short of a bunch. Diverting the topic represents the will to live.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Apr 15

Originally posted by finnegan
The thread subject is tedious and repetitive.....
And not forgetting 'totally ridiculous'.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 15

And not forgetting 'totally ridiculous'.
You are not interested in learning the truth. You are only looking for chances to make cheap cracks.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Apr 15

You are not interested in learning the truth. You are only looking for chances to make cheap cracks.
Sorry, but how could one learn the truth from a turnip?

Offer something substantial and i'm all ears.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 15

Sorry, but how could one learn the truth from a turnip?

Offer something substantial and i'm all ears.
Yeah, ears of corn. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 15

More evidences for a recent creation

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 May 15

More evidences for a recent creation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YspxDwHLxpE
You are surprised nobody watches your so-called creationist video's? When everyone knows they are disguised political tracts designed to attract weak minded individuals over to their cause to garner votes to force creationism to be taught in schools as if it were a real science.

That is YOUR real goal and the creationists real goal. You fool nobody.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 May 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
You are surprised nobody watches your so-called creationist video's? When everyone knows they are disguised political tracts designed to attract weak minded individuals over to their cause to garner votes to force creationism to be taught in schools as if it were a real science.

That is YOUR real goal and the creationists real goal. You fool nobody.
On the first page of this thread I showed that CalJust was a deceiver or liar. Your continued espousing of this political tract nonsense has shown yourself to also to be a deceiver or liar or crazy. 😏