Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 May 15

The Islamic State and Bible Prophecy

The Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, has become a powerful threat in Iraq and Syria. It has declared itself a nation, chosen a radical leader, and has beheaded both American and British workers operating in Syria. Further, its goal of invading Lebanon and even Israel is causing much alarm.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 May 15

Obama the Mahdi of Islam and his New World Order

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 May 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
What if the Beast is the Muslim Caliphate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwL0Gjx3aZc
That's just stupid, Ron.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 May 15

There can be false predictions and false prophecies. 😏
Which parts of the bible are you referring to?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 May 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
That's just stupid, Ron.
CIA Whistleblower: Obama's Plans To Destroy US And Seize Power; 70 Agency DHS To Enforce Martial Law

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 May 15

CIA Whistleblower: Obama's Plans To Destroy US And Seize Power; 70 Agency DHS To Enforce Martial Law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYvIiS9Mj_Q
And that's even more stupid.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 May 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
And that's even more stupid.
How about this one?
Top Ex-CIA Agent Has 'Chilling Warning' About Obama's Plans for Islamic State!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 May 15

How about this one?
[b]Top Ex-CIA Agent Has 'Chilling Warning' About Obama's Plans for Islamic State!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usrR_F3kHN4[/b]
You have once again topped yourself for stupid. Doesn't it get a bit lonely at the top of stupid?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 May 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
You have once again topped yourself for stupid. Doesn't it get a bit lonely at the top of stupid?
You should know all about that. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Jun 15

You should know all about that. 😏
You have been on the top of Stupid Mountain for so long you can't even breath right or wake up and smell the coffee.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Jun 15

You have been on the top of Stupid Mountain for so long you can't even breath right or wake up and smell the coffee.
I don't know about breathing right, but I can smell coffee if someone makes it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Jun 15

I don't know about breathing right, but I can smell coffee if someone makes it.
So are you headed for Idaho with the rest of the survivalists who are planning the next step when the evil Obama takes over the country? I hope you go, you will be among like minded folks there. Unless you take a time machine trip to the 10th century where you would be even happier.

What will you say when all this anti Obama BS blows over, he retires to a farm in Connecticut and another president takes over, say it's Hillary. Will SHE now be the anti-christ, moving the goalpost once more? So the first anti Christ, Carter, the second Bill Clinton, now Obama. Next ANY democrat president.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

So are you headed for Idaho with the rest of the survivalists who are planning the next step when the evil Obama takes over the country? I hope you go, you will be among like minded folks there. Unless you take a time machine trip to the 10th century where you would be even happier.

What will you say when all this anti Obama BS blows over, he retires to ...[text shortened]... the first anti Christ, Carter, the second Bill Clinton, now Obama. Next ANY democrat president.
I never said any of those other presidents were the anti-christ. I am not even saying Obama is the anti-christ, only that he has an anti-christ spirit. Is that okay with you?

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Jun 15

Barack Obama Mocks & Attacks Jesus and the Bible

rc

Moves
06 Jun 15

Barack Obama Mocks & Attacks Jesus and the Bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq4Qq3NuXtk
It sounds as if he is actually mocking those persons who want to make the Bible public policy. Is america a theocracy, no? then objections to the Presidents mocking of persons who want to make the Bible public policy cannot be sustained.