1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 00:47
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"Total anarchy appeals to me."

That's interesting. I've never had the opportunity to address that issue with anyone.

Why anarchy? I'm curious to know.[/b]
    Anarchy is the purest form of social interaction and reduces us to our base chaotic nature. This is a bigger subject than auick response will do justice to.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 01:21
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Hecate's a Greek Goddess of magic, the underworld, the crossroads and other things that appeal to me. Hand of Hecate implies that I'm her servant.
    Does Hectate deal with 'anarchy'?
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 03:07

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 12:33
    Anarchy is the purest form of social interaction and reduces us to our base chaotic nature. This is a bigger subject than auick response will do justice to.
    Reduced to our base chaotic nature?

What for? Aren't things bad enough as it is?
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 14:42
    Originally posted by josephw
    Reduced to our base chaotic nature?

What for? Aren't things bad enough as it is?
    There's poetry in chaos and true anarchy strips away all pretension. One could aregue that anarchy never works and inevitably ends in destruction. This too appeals to me as it is fundamentally more honest than the facade we live behind now. Most of us lucky few glide through life pretending to be civilized, making our small civic contributions and ignoring the strife the world at large suffers.
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 17:25
    There's poetry in chaos and true anarchy strips away all pretension. One could aregue that anarchy never works and inevitably ends in destruction. This too appeals to me as it is fundamentally more honest than the facade we live behind now. Most of us lucky few glide through life pretending to be civilized, making our small civic contributions and ignoring the strife the world at large suffers.
    If there's anything you can learn from observing the universe, is that order will always arise from what seems chaos. Galaxies, solar systems, ecosystems, life, etc.

True anarchy is purely transitional and a gamble on how order will establish itself again.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 21:35
    Originally posted by Palynka
    If there's anything you can learn from observing the universe, is that order will always arise from what seems chaos. Galaxies, solar systems, ecosystems, life, etc.

True anarchy is purely transitional and a gamble on how order will establish itself again.
    The majority consensus,(as far as I can tell), says that there is only an ecosystem that evolved on Earth-not other planets. That leaves the rest of the universe pretty anarchaic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree