Originally posted by Palynka
It's trolling when you just repeat and repeat and repeat the same issue, with the only difference being the unsubstantiated provocations that you pepper them with.
People have explained their atheism to you dozens of times. You're either incredibly thick or a troll.
Let's take a look at your claim.
Go back ten pages to see the posts I've created. There's ten of them, which makes percentages oh-so-easy. Their subject matter, in reverse order, are as follows:
God's interruptions in human history
Wondering about an old friend
Universality of justice
Atheism as a religion
Atheist's demand for God
Acceptance of a gift
Contradiction of atheistic position
As you can see, a full 30% of my last ten self-initiated threads have been about atheism. However, that leaves 70% of my threads about something other--- mostly spiritual concerns. Given (ha-ha) that an unusually large number of folks herein are self-proclaimed atheists, I do not consider spending a little bit of time on their religion an obsession; rather, it just seems like good old polite manners.
EDIT: By the way, these ten posts generated 715 posts (including mine, obviously). When you consider that one of them generated only two, the average is still 72 posts per thread. Apparently others find the subject matters I raise at least somewhat compelling.