Originally posted by karoly aczel
page one of what?
Presumably the spirituality forum thread list.
Taconadlettuce's legacy for us all to marvel at was his alias signifying him as the last poster of every damned thread; 90% of his posts bearing no relevance to the topics within I'll wager. (the other 10% kissing vishvahetu's e-arse)