1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 19:46
    How do you feel knowing you have fended of the devil witch of Satan and got your god anointed (according to RBHILL) Orangeman in place?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 21:521 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    How do you feel knowing you have fended of the devil witch of Satan and got your god anointed (according to RBHILL) Orangeman in place?
    Wait...............wut?

Hitting the sauce again Dive?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Nov '16 22:05
    Do you really think I had anything with Trump getting elected Dive? Do that many people really read these posts here? Am I that important? LOL.

It's time to lay the blame where it belongs which is squarely with the Dims and Hillary.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 17:371 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Do you really think I had anything with Trump getting elected Dive? Do that many people really read these posts here? Am I that important? LOL.

It's time to lay the blame where it belongs which is squarely with the Dims and Hillary.
    Yes, you voted for him didnt you? Perhaps you think voting has nothing to do with the outcome.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 23:50
    Yes, you voted for him didnt you? Perhaps you think voting has nothing to do with the outcome.
    No, Trump is a Big Government Republican. Pretty much everything he does will require a bigger government with more spending. It's the only kind of Republican that wins the Oval Office.

A big wall, restricted trade, higher tariffs, etc, and the list goes on.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 07:39
    No, Trump is a Big Government Republican. Pretty much everything he does will require a bigger government with more spending. It's the only kind of Republican that wins the Oval Office.

So you feel bad?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 18:20
    So you feel bad?
    Not enough to riot and loot and kill like your average left winger, but yea, I feel sad.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 18:30

So you voted for Hillary?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 19:09
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So you voted for Hillary?
    LOL! Beat me to it.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Nov '16 20:42
    Not enough to riot and loot and kill like your average left winger, but yea, I feel sad.
    I doubt you feel sad at all. You've been whining about Obama for the last eight years and then jumped into Hillary's case with both feet.

What? Did you expect America to vote no one into office?

I keep telling you that anarchy is good for giggles, but it's not a serious, adult way to live.
  11. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    13 Nov '16 13:17
    Kill?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '16 14:31
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Kill?
    They nearly beat a white man in Chicago to death.

The reason? He was white so they figured he was a Trump supporter.

You kids are nuts. 🙄
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Nov '16 12:54
    I respectfully suggest that you get back to the basics of the gospel and stop posting all this pseudo-Christian mumbo-jumbo.
    - divegeester
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 04:381 edit
    Do you really think I had anything with Trump getting elected Dive?
    Whether you could be bothered to go out and vote for Trump is a red herring, whodey. I have been reading your posts here for years. You have been a Trumpism-like presence here all that time: you have aligned yourself with facetious, dishonest, misanthropic demagoguery for as long as I can remember.

You have demonized and insulted people with different ideas for governance from you while never offering any joined-up ideas for governance of your own - like a teenager not yet mature enough to do anything other than piss and moan self-pityingly about stuff you don't like.

You have poured your post-truth-personal-reality and online-disinhibition-fuelled scorn upon ethnic minorities, upon immigrants, upon people with different sexual orientation from you, on people with different religions from you, in a disingenuous and unprincipled way for many years here in cyberspace.

You have been caught time and time again deliberately posting falsehoods and other rubbish from discreditted make-stuff-up web sites and chain e-mails, lying about the content of stuff to be found at links - and never apologizing for any of this - whilst filling your incessant amoral invective with straw men and ad hominems aimed at people trying to discuss things with you.

Whether you "had anything to do with Trump getting elected" is a red herring, whodey. Whether you actually voted for Trump is a red herring too. You - as much as anyone on this web site - with your bloviating hyperbole, your unhinged rhetoric, your infamous and indefatigable dishonesty - are part and parcel of the sheer mean-spirited ugliness that Trumpism brings to the forefront in America and that you all to often replicate on this web site.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 04:431 edit
    whodey: Not enough to riot and loot and kill like your average left winger, but yea, I feel sad.

DeepThought: Kill?

They nearly beat a white man in Chicago to death.

You believe that the person or persons who nearly beat a white man in Chicago to death were "average left wingers"?

This sounds like a calculated poison-the-well claim steeped in alt-right/Trumpism.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree