1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 14:41
    Have either of you since becoming Jehovah's Witnesses ever voted in any sort of political poll?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 15:362 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Have either of you since becoming Jehovah's Witnesses ever voted in any sort of political poll?
    I never voted in any poll prior to becoming a witness at the age of 23, no local elections, no general elections ever and I never voted afterwards either.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 16:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I never voted in any poll prior to becoming a witness at the age of 23, no local elections, no general elections ever and I never voted afterwards either.
    if the bnp were neck and neck with one of the main parties in a local election would you vote?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 16:11
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    if the bnp were neck and neck with one of the main parties in a local election would you vote?
    I wouldn't vote but then again, i wouldn't get a skinhead and play screwdriver albums
    either.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 16:20
    I wouldn't vote but then again, i wouldn't get a skinhead and play screwdriver albums
    either.
    do the j.w. boffins have a plan for running a country, just in case everybody took up the j.w. faith.
  6. England
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 16:21
    can one of explain why voting seems to be a problem
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 16:23
    do the j.w. boffins have a plan for running a country, just in case everybody took up the j.w. faith.
    This is what we're trying to ascertain in the Christian Neutrality #2 thread. It's proving a little difficult at the moment.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 16:27
    we are running a country, we are a spiritual nation.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 16:28
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    This is what we're trying to ascertain in the Christian Neutrality #2 thread. It's proving a little difficult at the moment.
    its not difficult at all, its you who wants to make the dinner lady a part of the political process, unbelievably! 😲
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 16:32
    its not difficult at all, its you who wants to make the dinner lady a part of the political process, unbelievably! 😲
    I've never said anything of the sort, quit lying Rob.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 16:40
    I've never said anything of the sort, quit lying Rob.
    It appeared that way to me, i am not lying, it really does.
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 16:54
    ive had a read through the christian neutrality #2, my guess would be that the j.w's have no guidance or policies on the subject so robbie and glav have no idea what would happen, but dont seem to want to admit it - just incase it makes there religion seem silly and badly thought out. especially when faced with real-world situations.
  13. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 16:55
    It appeared that way to me, i am not lying, it really does.
    You brought up the dinner lady, not me.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 17:34
    ive had a read through the christian neutrality #2, my guess would be that the j.w's have no guidance or policies on the subject so robbie and glav have no idea what would happen, but dont seem to want to admit it - just incase it makes there religion seem silly and badly thought out. especially when faced with real-world situations.
    sure thats the reason, look, we rock, you cant touch us, we are the best, when will you
    people realise this? I have already stated that i am reticent about answering purely
    speculative questions, but no, it was not good enough!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 17:351 edit
    You brought up the dinner lady, not me.
    oops I did, didn't I 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree