@robbie and Galveston: a question on voting

@robbie and Galveston: a question on voting

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Nov 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I never voted in any poll prior to becoming a witness at the age of 23, no local elections, no general elections ever and I never voted afterwards either.
Man you really have checked out completely, and before you were a cult member too. Being the strong-willed sneaky little weasel you are, I had you pegged for some scottish voting. I got that wrong. The voting bit I mean.

😛

Moves
06 Nov 12

Originally posted by divegeester
Have either of you since becoming Jehovah's Witnesses ever voted in any sort of political poll?
BUMP: for Galveston...?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
06 Nov 12

Have either of you since becoming Jehovah's Witnesses ever voted in any sort of political poll?
Zippola......

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
06 Nov 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
do the j.w. boffins have a plan for running a country, just in case everybody took up the j.w. faith.
If all that were here were JW's? Awesome.

Moves
06 Nov 12

Originally posted by galveston75
Zippola......
Does that mean you have never voted at all since being a JW?

Seriously, I had to google it and nothing came up.

Moves
06 Nov 12

Well I guess it would be the end of this forum.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 12

little does he know we have plans for world domination 😛

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
06 Nov 12

I just voted for Mitt Romney. Perhaps history is in the making - the first Morman President.

P

Moves
06 Nov 12

P

Moves
06 Nov 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
I just voted for Mitt Romney. Perhaps history is in the making - the first Morman President.
My reply just got automatically blocked!

What I said was: If he gets in, we are well and truly f...

--- Penguin.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 12

Man you really have checked out completely, and before you were a cult member too. Being the strong-willed sneaky little weasel you are, I had you pegged for some scottish voting. I got that wrong. The voting bit I mean.

😛
weasel, I prefer to think of myself as a rabbit, bugs bunny to be precise. When one
spends ones youth popping Lysergic acid diethylamide, and smoking copious amounts
of cannabis resin, one tends to try to stay away from authority, not cultivate its
presence. I am not a Scottish nationalist.

rc

Moves
06 Nov 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
I thought his name was Rich Romney, doesn't the Bible say it will be ultra hard for a
rich man to get into the Kingdom of the heavens?

Moves
06 Nov 12
1 edit

When one spends ones youth popping Lysergic acid diethylamide, and smoking copious amounts of cannabis resin, one tends to try to stay away from authority, not cultivate its presence.
Do you think this self proclaimed history of psychosis inducing drug abuse could have affected your decision making ability?

rc

Moves
06 Nov 12

Do you think this self proclaimed history of psychosis inducing drug abuse could have affected your decision making ability?
no, i was never out of my senses on LSD, if anything, I had a heightened awareness, I
used to ride my bike along the river bank near my home my my friends, as for weed,
its long terms effects are more to do with impairment of the cardiovascular than with
decision making ability. Flip sake i used to smoke weed with an English lecturer at
Strathclyde university.

Moves
06 Nov 12

no, i was never out of my senses on LSD, if anything, I had a heightened awareness, I
used to ride my bike along the river bank near my home my my friends, as for weed,
its long terms effects are more to do with impairment of the cardiovascular than with
decision making ability. Flip sake i used to smoke weed with an English lecturer at
Strathclyde university.
The long term effects of taking LSD and cannabis are well documented, they include:

Delusions
Visual hallucinations
An artificial sense of euphoria or certainty
Distortion of one’s sense of time and identity
Impaired depth perception
Impaired perception
Severe, terrifying thoughts and feelings
Fear of losing control
Panic attacks
Severe depression or psychosis

Do you ever wonder if you exhibit any of these?