1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 17:051 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ahhh didumns was your modus operandi exposed for all to see as you predictably ballooned your way through every point like a ride on time? Dont worry FMF the hunter is here and you can barf at his side like a loyal bloodhound safe in the knowledge that as soon as Grandpa Bobby starts a thread he will be there stalking the trail with you his loyal bloodhound slobbering and barfing by his side. Hilarious. 😵
    Remember, I have the address of all 7 of your Mickey Mouse Kingdom Halls in Glasgow 😉
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 17:074 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Remember, I have the address of all 7 of your Mickey Mouse Kingdom Halls in Glasgow 😉
    yes and when you write to them and they ask me do you know this man i will confess man? hes naught but a slobbering bloodhound thats spends his time on the trail of Grandpa Bobby beside his hunter master FMF barfing about Hell for months on end.

There is actually way more than seven Kingdom halls in Glasgow. Perhaps you are referring to Glasgow city?😵
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 17:401 edit
    yes and when you write to them and they ask me do you know this man i will confess man? hes naught but a slobbering bloodhound thats spends his time on the trail of Grandpa Bobby beside his hunter master FMF barfing about Hell for months on end.

There is actually way more than seven Kingdom halls in Glasgow. Perhaps you are referring to Glasgow city?😵
    "His judgment cometh, and right soon"
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 17:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    "His judgment cometh, and right soon"
    uh hu. . .I see
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 18:34
    uh hu. . .I see
    You betcha

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree