1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '15 09:381 edit
    Check out his profile for a giggle to kick off the weekend.

@robbie-carrobie
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '15 09:40
    http://sfrhp.blogspot.com/2014/12/divegeester-fmf.html

😛
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '15 09:41
    http://sfrhp.blogspot.com/2014/12/robbie-carrobie.html

😵
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '15 16:58
    Well that was as popular as a turd in a swimming pool.

😞
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Jul '15 19:101 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Well that was as popular as a turd in a swimming pool.

😞
    Would give you a thumbs up old chap, but the Ghost was absent from the list.

😞
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Jul '15 22:13

@robbie-carrobie
    thanks
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 01:08

@robbie-carrobie
    So, where's the giggle?
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 02:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So, where's the giggle?
    I have it! 😉
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 05:56

@robbie-carrobie
    He hit the nail on the head with that one, for sure.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 09:461 edit
    So, where's the giggle?
    I don't expect you to share my sense of the comedic Suzianne and its fine if you don't. Of course your comment here is carefully worded as you don't want to come across as supporting your arch-nemesis carrobie even when having a pop at me. What a dilemma for you 🙄
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 09:532 edits
    Originally posted by josephw
    I have it! 😉
    One observation is that robbie carrobie posted that profile around the time a few weeks ago when I threatened to print a transcript of his behaviour and comments in this forum (particularly about certain topics such as JW leader child abuse) and post it to all 7 Kingdom Halls in the Glasgow district. Since that post he has changed his profile, ceased exchanging with me and you may noticed he has significantly wheeled in his metaphorical neck in, in terms of posting on matters of spirituality, preferring instead the more general forum type topics such as "which Greek God are you". I find this behaviour very interesting and quite amusing. My OP was a lead in to this observation.

🙂
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 11:016 edits
    Divegeester and FMF are both tirelessly lying trolls in close alliance. Evidently, their
    main interest is in dishonestly distorting what some other people (whom they seem to
    hate obsessively) write, so they can keep personally attacking them. I know that I am
    far from the only reader who has noticed this fact about the trolls Divegeester and
    FMF.

I expect that anything that I could write will be dishonestly distorted by Divegeester or
    FMF.

I regard Divegeester, who's evidently a pathological liar and hypocrite, with absolute
    disdain.

Is it any sillier than you two (FMF and divesgeester) smearing and lying about people
    you don't agree with? I don't think so.

nuff said - don't feed trolls
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 11:203 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Divegeester and FMF are both tirelessly lying trolls in close alliance. Evidently, their
    main interest is in dishonestly distorting what some other people (whom they seem to
    hate obsessively) write, so they can keep personally attacking them. I know that I am
    far from the only reader who has noticed this fact about the trolls Divegeester and
    ...[text shortened]... eople
    you don't agree with? I don't think so. - lemon lime

nuff said - don't feed trolls
    Why did you remove Duchess64's name from this copy/paste from your profile? Edit: oh and Lemon Lime's name now...

What have I "pathologically lied" about? Point to anything...

Who have I "smeared"? Anyone will do....

What have I "distorted"? Point to anything...

Please provide an example of my "obsessive hate"? Any will do...

Your profile and this text are just another burst of ad hominem because you got caught with your pants down. Again.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 05:281 edit
    So, where's the giggle?
    robbie carrobie used to use his profile to present a compilation of insults/abuse and silly ad hominems that had been directed at divegeester and me that were written by lemon lime and Duchess64. It seems an odd thing to use one's profile for ~ perhaps even arguably giggleworthy. 😀

Later, when asked about these copy pasted insults, he said he did not necessarily agree with them! 😀😀
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 08:001 edit
    Why did you remove Duchess64's name from this copy/paste from your profile? Edit: oh and Lemon Lime's name now...

What have I "pathologically lied" about? Point to anything...

Who have I "smeared"? Anyone will do....

What have I "distorted"? Point to anything...

Please provide an example of my "obsessive hate"? Any will do...

Your profile ...[text shortened]... is text are just another burst of ad hominem because you got caught with your pants down. Again.
    ahhh didumns was your modus operandi exposed for all to see as you predictably ballooned your way through every point like a ride on time? Dont worry FMF the hunter is here and you can barf at his side like a loyal bloodhound safe in the knowledge that as soon as Grandpa Bobby starts a thread he will be there stalking the trail with you his loyal bloodhound slobbering and barfing by his side. Hilarious. 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree