1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 16:47
    Originally posted by Coletti
    I have no qualms with addressing the logical implications of my beliefs. But I've decided it's not useful to respond to the instable rants of a Christian-basher.

If some want to have a reasonable discussion, that fine. If anyone wants accuse me of hating others or to ridicule my faith, then there's no point in responding. Abuse ab hominems against ...[text shortened]... is too emotional to think rationally, and to try to communicate with him is a waste of time.
    Darfius did the same thing when he couldn't answer my points in a rational way. I'm sure you'll eventually come down from your cross and try to debate me in your evasive, non-substantive way. Personally, I don't care what you call me or if you answer my posts at all; I'll continue to point out what a self-loathing, illogical belief system you have. I guess it's the price you have to pay for being one of the predestined "elect".
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 17:301 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    What's really going on is you have a belief system that you are (rightly) pretty ashamed of and really don't want to discuss. I don't blame you and out of respect for your human dignity which I believe in, even if you and John ...[text shortened]... I'll desist. Have a nice day (it's predestined you will anyway).
    No1 to Coletti: "I don't blame you and out of respect for your human dignity which I believe in ......"

😲 😀 🙄
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 18:24
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    No1 to Coletti: "I don't blame you and out of respect for your human dignity which I believe in ......"

😲 😀 🙄
    Out of context, partial quote. The usual BS from you, Ivanhoe.
  4. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 18:42
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Out of context, partial quote. The usual BS from you, Ivanhoe.

Maybe you can provide the context, if it means that much to you.

I don't think it will alter anything at all

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree