1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Sep '18 15:521 edit
    ToO asks me to re-read and consider live and its variants.
    Okay.

In the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry, He provided the "way and the truth" to living in the Kingdom of God. To do so, people must take responsibility for understanding, believing, following, keeping and most importantly actually ABIDE[ing] in His words - they must actually LIVE it. Ultimately it's about transformation. Transformation into a truly righteous being.

Where in this paragraph to you mention the essential essence and CORE revelation of the New Testament - that Jesus Christ ROSE from the dead ?

I see you say "Be responsible to LIVE this kingdom teaching".

But I am afraid what you mean is DO WHAT JESUS SAID ... He is DEAD and GONE.

This is Humanism's amputated spin on the New Testament.

Without Him LIVING after His death no one can LIVE His teaching.

Right here -

"Yet a little while and the world beholds Me mno longer, but you behold Me;

because I live, you also shall live.

In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you." (John 14:18-20)

ToO,
    Come home.
    Come home to believe into the raised and living Son of
    God. Repent of trying to go it without the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ - the resurrected Redeemer Who died for you and was raised for you.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Sep '18 16:05
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Thanks to Suzianne, I am sending a friendly reminder to everyone that there was a God who existed before the godhead and trinity folks latched onto Jesus. His name was Jehovah, and you can read all about Him in what's known as the "Old Testament". These books are found in your Bible before the New Testament.

Thank you.
    u sure about that ….very confusing....trinity = 1 so 3 = 1 nah I don't buy it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree