1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Nov '05 21:414 edits
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Hmmm. It's possible that Father Emo had an additional conviction for abusing a child. If this is not the case, then royalchicken wins Round 1. However, I'm not convinced either way, so I will let this round continue until the real decent man is found, taking your point into considertation while I attempt to verify Father Emo's decency, even though his victim was probably mentally a child.
    http://www.ffrf.org/fttoday/1996/may96/betrayal.html

Priest Has Trail Of Strange Behavior. Roman Catholic priest Rev. Eugene G. Emo, 60, was arraigned and released on $1,000 bail after pleading not guilty to a 2nd degree misdemeanor charge of sexually abusing an incapacitated adult.

Police were notified when the metally disabled man, 33, confided in a social worker.

Emo has been transferred 14 times and placed on administrative leave twice for similar allegations since his ordination in 1961.

The diocese of Rochester confronted Emo in '94 when a cleaning lady found handcuffs and photographs of young men in the church rectory. The priest was placed on limited assignment before being given a full-time chaplain post at Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical Center.

"If a priest breaks his vows with a woman, he's out of the priesthood," said David Scheible, a member of the St. Januarius parish council. "But if they play around with children or with another man, they just get transferred to another parish. This is a scandal in the church and in society today that's just beyond my comprehension."

-----------

He got transfered [by whom!] 14 times. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that at least one of those incidents was with a child. However, I can find no record of him being convicted of a sex act with a child. Unless anybody else protests, I think I will have to award this round to royalchicken, for finding a decent man.

EDIT: Royalchicken doesn't want the credit, so the hunt continues.
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    03 Nov '05 21:463 edits
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Is it Fr. Gilardi?
    Good guess, but he "pleaded guilty to three counts of sexual abuse of a minor." It's a good thing for you that you don't lose points in this game for extra indecency.

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:FO2H0wdlB_gJ:www.cjonline.com/stories/022804/kan_diocese.shtml+ronald+gilardi+wichita&hl=en
  3. Standard memberNicolaiS
    Cannabist
    's-Gravenhage
    Moves
    03 Nov '05 21:49
    Which reminds me ...

Marilyn Manson
    Album: Antichrist Superstar

Angel With the Scabbed Wings
    he is the angel with the scabbed wings
    hard-drug face, want to powder his nose
    he will deflower the freshest crop
    dry up all the wombswith his rock and roll sores
    dead
    is what he is, he does what he please
    the things that he has you'll never want to see
    what you're never gonna be now
    sketch a little keyholefor looking-glass people
    you don't want to be him
    you only want to see him
    mommy's got a scarecrow, gotta let the corn grow
    man can't always reap what he sow
    "he is the maker"
    (he is the taker)
    "he is the saviour"
    (he is the raper)

(verse 2)

(chorus)

Get back you're never gonna leave him
    get back you're always gonna please him
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    04 Nov '05 22:01
    Are you all ready for the answer, or is anybody still working on the solution?
  5. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    04 Nov '05 22:06

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    04 Nov '05 23:282 edits
    I present our mystery decent man: Father Edward Fritsch

He did the decent thing and settled out of court in the matter of his alleged sexual abuse of a 9th grade high school student.

http://ncrnews.org/abuse2005archives/008579.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree