1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    10 May '10 18:34
    ...and Jesus stood before the pit and said, "Let he who is w/o sin cast the first stone"

....and then a rock came from the crowd and hit the accused adulteress smiting her lifeless.

Jesus then angrily thrust his finger and approached the crowd and said:

"MOTHER!" "Sometimes you piss me off!"

http://newbroom.newsvine.com/_news/2010/03/16/4026098-right-wingers-write-jefferson-out-of-texas-schoolbooks-
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    10 May '10 19:07
    Jesus and his buddies are coming to the end of a delicious meal, plenty of wine, good company and high jinks. The waiter arrives with the bill - Jesus takes it, looks at it, raises his eyebrows and passes it on to Peter saying "I'm a bit light this week, can you deal with this mate?". Peter smiles and says "no problem buddy, Judas owes me a solid - give it to him." Judas takes the bill and looks at it. He coughs and splutters, spitting wine across the table. "30 pieces of silver?! Where the hell am I gonna get 30 pieces of silver from?"
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 May '10 19:12
    My brother is sometimes called Jesus.
    Why?
    He was thrown out of the home at the age of 32.
    Why?
    If he did anything, anything at all, it was a miracle.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 May '10 19:15
    At Sunday School the children got the question "Where does Jesus live?"
    Little Anna answered "In our bathroom."
    "What? In your bathroom? How can you say that?"
    "Well, when mum opened the bathroom door once I heard her saying 'Jesus, are you there!?'"
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 May '10 22:19
    A Methodist arrives in Heaven and is looking around at all the people wondering who they are. He says to Peter, "who's that lot?" Peter says "they are the Baptists and the CofE lot having a BBQ together.

"Oh" the Methodists says "and who are those good people over there", "well they are the Presbyterians and the United Reformed lot, it's their sports afternoon today" explains Peter.

Looking around the Methodist spots a group of people way off in a corner all on their own, "who are they all by themselves?" he asks. Peter turns and says "Shhhhhh, those are the Pentecostals, and they still think they are the only ones here!"
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    10 May '10 23:451 edit
    A burglar breaks into a pet shop at midnight and as he navigates his way towards the light switch he hears a voice that says

"Jesus is watching!"

Ignoring the voices in his head he stumbles onwards. The voice comes over louder:

"Jesus is watching!!!"

Despite this second warning he continues his nefarious activities and finally stumbles upon the light switch. As he switches it on, it dawns on him that the voice came from a parrot...and that Jesus is the bloody great big rottweiler eyeing up it's next meal.

Probably didn't tell that one correctly!
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 May '10 23:54
    I got one. Not so much about Jesus but kind of related.

Why do Catholics honor Mary so much? Because their pope is a virgin queen.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 May '10 04:04
    Reveal Hidden Content
    Rec the good ones!
  9. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    11 May '10 08:46
    Jesus walks into an inn and hands the innkeeper three nails and says 'can you put me up for the night?'
  10. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    11 May '10 13:06
    A long haired man walks into a synagogue raises up his hands and says "I am the messiah!!"

A young boy asks the Rabbi: "What should we do about this?"

The Rabbi shrugs and says: "What do you mean what should we do? We've had this problem once before. Go down into the basement and get the hammer and nails."
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 May '10 03:19
    A girl was in her classroom and tells her science teacher about Jesus' teaching that Jonah was the only sign as to his coming. That is, Jonah was in the belly of the whale for 3 days and nights, just like Christ was in the grave for 3 days and nights. The teacher sneeringly says that a whale could never swallow a human whole, nor could a human being live in the belly of a whale for 3 days and nights. The child retorted that she will set the story straight when she gets to heaven and asks Jonah personally. The child then added that the teacher will never find out the truth like she will. The teacher then sneeringly asked the child why only she would ever know the truth. The child retorted, "Because Jonah went to heaven". 😛
  12. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    12 May '10 18:15
    Baseball announcer:

"Jesus Alou on second with 2 out. McCovey at the plate. Here comes the pitch... and a line drive, base hit going into left field. Here comes Alou around third... here comes the throw home... and they NAIL Jesus at the plate!"
  13. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    15 May '10 16:34
    An old hockey bumper-sticker for those that remember the glory days of the Boston Bruins: "Jesus saves, and Esposito scores on a rebound!"
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    15 May '10 16:56
    When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me...
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 May '10 18:04
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me...
    Brilliant!😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree