1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 07:43
    To a certain group of theists and spiritual dudes who post here regularly:

Dear fringe person,

Please understand that holding onto some degree of belief in the supernatural, no matter how extreme or unorthodox, is not a license to interpret and post the first bizarre thought that enters your head each day - even if you think it was from god.

Thank you.
  2. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 11:19
    Originally posted by divegeester

Dear fringe person,

Please understand that holding onto some degree of belief in the supernatural, no matter how extreme or unorthodox, is not a license to interpret and post the first bizarre thought that enters your head each day - even if you think it was from god.

Thank you.
    Amen.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 14:011 edit

Dear fringe person,

Thank you.
    Are you speaking to the Christians who hold Pauline beliefs. "Bizarre" and "extreme" certainly fit, but I don't think "fringe" or "unorthodox" apply. Somehow they manage to convince themselves that their beliefs are "from god" and feel they have a "license to post".
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 14:04

Dear fringe person,

Thank you.
    Aqua Buddah!! 😲

Somebody stop me!!
  5. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 14:23
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Are you speaking to the Christians who hold Pauline beliefs. "Bizarre" and "extreme" certainly fit, but I don't think "fringe" or "unorthodox" apply. Somehow they manage to convince themselves that their beliefs are "from god" and feel they have a "license to post".
    I think he was referring to whacko hand fetish, and that *other* geezer

I might be wrong though 😕
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 14:33
    Originally posted by Agerg
    I think he was referring to whacko hand fetish, and that *other* geezer

I might be wrong though 😕
    Sorry, but just who are you talking about?

Also, the question was a rhetorical device to make a point.
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 15:56
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Sorry, but just who are you talking about?

Also, the question was a rhetorical device to make a point.
    My bad on both counts...whacko hand fetish ~ tacoandlettuce...Couldn't be arsed thinking of one for vishvahetu.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 16:203 edits
    Originally posted by Agerg
    My bad on both counts...whacko hand fetish ~ tacoandlettuce...Couldn't be arsed thinking of one for vishvahetu.
    Taco is a gentleman of the first order, he wants to spread the love and you people cannot handle it because you have iced over your worlds so that perma frost prevails everywhere! here is an illustration for you,

once upon a time, the wind and the rain and the sun were talking, i bet i can get the man to take off his coat said the wind to the rain, so he blew and blew, but the man gripped his coat tighter and tighter until the wind had to give up, ok its my turn to try said the rain, so he rained and rained as hard as he could, but the man simply pulled his hood over his head and the more it rained, the tighter he gripped, the sun said, you have both failed, let me try and he shone gently until gradually the man, becoming more and more accustomed to the warmth, just had to loosen his overcoat until he could stand the heat no more and off it came,

and they all lived happily ever after.
  9. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 23:02

Dear fringe person,

Thank you.
    And they thought Christ was a nut.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 23:17
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    Dear fringe person?????

like what if you don't have a fringe, but a side shed, or a Mohawk, or a skinhead, or dreadlocks, or are baldy?

are you not allowed to post?
  11. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 23:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dear fringe person?????

like what if you don't have a fringe, but a side shed, or a Mohawk, or a skinhead, or dreadlocks, or are baldy?

robbie, you're not addressing me, right? But divegeester?

I was clarifying how they viewed Christ, with his interpretations and their unhearing ears and found him a ravin lunatic.
  12. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 23:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dear fringe person?????

I was clarifying how they viewed Christ, with his interpretations and their unhearing ears and found him a ravin lunatic.
  13. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 23:441 edit
    special special, time for two two posting

It somehow posted twice when I had done only once.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Nov '10 00:27

no dear Taco i am not addressing your good self, dear fringe person is such an odd phrase, 🙂
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Nov '10 06:30
    Are you suggesting we view you and your posts as a Christ-like or that you are a prophet of some sort?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree