1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 00:44
    So, you clearly are only referring to me of such this thread, are we?

Well, I forgive you, and to answer your question

I am a prophet, though been very false to the true prophet that I am, however it says I would be so, as God had the men filter down in the Holy Bible that I would be.

Isaiah 10:7 (King James Version)

7Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.

However

Isaiah 42:18-24 (King James Version)

18Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.

19Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant?

20Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

21The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

22But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

23Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

24Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.

I am Jacob
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 09:312 edits
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    So, you clearly are only referring to me of such this thread, are we?

Well, I forgive you, and to answer your question

I am a prophet, though been very false to the true prophet that I am, however it says I would be so, as God had the men filter down in the Holy Bible that I would be.

Isaiah 10:7 (King James Version)

7Howbeit he meaneth n d? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.

I am Jacob
    Can I tell you and the forum something...

That spiritual person whom I referred to in our chess game, (who has had the most "spiritual influence" on my life out of any one,and who I haven't mentioned to the forum before-<<thank you god>>😉 , was named "Jacob" .

I think I was trying to get at that in another thread- who is this Jacob you speak of? (I assume the one in the bible) And what relevance does he have for you?

(Is this a coincidence that is going to lead some where or just another dead-end?)

edit: I reckon you really shouldn't have replied to the rambling mob in this thread, but I guess you couldn't help yourself,eh?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 20:221 edit
    I am Jacob
    Well tacolettuce, you certainly are...limp

😉
  4. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 22:131 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 22:16
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    "Erection"...Have you read the account of Jacob's struggle with God?
  6. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 22:191 edit
    That wrestle was of reference in Genesis.

The wrestle of Jacob in Isaiah *pertains* to THE YOKE OF EARTH, it's realm of 6,000 years invented crappolla known as hell, my divided kingdom.

Isaiah 28:16-20 (King James Version)

16Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

17Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

18And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

19From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report.

20For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it.
  7. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 22:24
    My job is to save you ALL! That is my RESPONSIBILITY

God has girded me, though I have not known HE (lived HIM in full abidance), so that THEY MIGHT know ME (God, my Father and EVERYONE else's as well).
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 22:28
    My job is to save you ALL! That is my RESPONSIBILITY

God has girded me, though I have not known HE (lived HIM in full abidance), so that THEY MIGHT know ME (God, my Father and EVERYONE else's as well).
    Uber LULZ.

You and vivisection are better than the Two Ronnies.
  9. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 22:40
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Uber LULZ.

You and vivisection are better than the Two Ronnies.
    who wa?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree