1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    22 Aug '06 18:19
    There is a local Church in Fresno that has a drive up prayer.

    So on your why home on Friday after noons you can get prayer.
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    22 Aug '06 18:21
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    There is a local Church in Fresno that has a drive up prayer.

    So on your why home on Friday after noons you can get prayer.
    Do you think Jesus would approve of drive up prayers? Or do you think he's prefer you to get out of your car first?
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    22 Aug '06 18:25
    There is no rules to how you can pray.

    You can pray in the bathroom or bathtub, I pray all the time when I am driving. Pray on the golf course, at a fast food place before eating whatever you want.

    The news said that they have recieve Positive(+) feed back so far.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    22 Aug '06 18:25
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    There is no rules to how you can pray.

    You can pray in the bathroom or bathtub, I pray all the time when I am driving. Pray on the golf course, at a fast food place before eating whatever you want.

    The news said that they have recieve Positive(+) feed back so far.
    CAn you pray while masturbating?
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    22 Aug '06 18:26
    Originally posted by darvlay
    CAn you pray while masturbating?
    I can. I just don't get an answer.
  6. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Joined
    11 Sep '04
    Moves
    7707
    22 Aug '06 18:30
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    There is a local Church in Fresno that has a drive up prayer.

    So on your why home on Friday after noons you can get prayer.
    How about 'fries and a soda?
  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39559
    22 Aug '06 18:31
    Originally posted by darvlay
    CAn you pray while masturbating?
    If your prayers were being answered, you wouldn't be masturbating (by yourself anyway).
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    22 Aug '06 18:37
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    There is no rules to how you can pray.

    You can pray in the bathroom or bathtub, I pray all the time when I am driving. Pray on the golf course, at a fast food place before eating whatever you want.

    The news said that they have recieve Positive(+) feed back so far.
    LOL. Pray on the golf course.

    "Jesus, I know you're a busy guy and there are probably a lot more pressing issues on your omniscient mind right now, but if could, I would really, really, really, really like to play up between those two traps and not risk hitting the ball into the water over the green there. What do you think? A seven iron? In Jesus name, Amen."
  9. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Joined
    09 Sep '04
    Moves
    59422
    22 Aug '06 18:38
    Originally posted by darvlay
    LOL. Pray on the golf course.

    "Jesus, I know you're a busy guy and there are probably a lot more pressing issues on your omniscient mind right now, but if could, I would really, really, really, really like to play up between those two traps and not risk hitting the ball into the water over the green there. What do you think? A seven iron? In Jesus name, Amen."
    Jesus is my caddy, yo.
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    22 Aug '06 18:40
    Originally posted by David C
    Jesus is my caddy, yo.
    Does he turn the other cheek when you kick the ball from under the tree or take that extra mulligan? I hope so.
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    22 Aug '06 18:421 edit
    Darvley :CAn you pray while masturbating?



    Well when you are sinning I don't think your prayers would be answered.
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    22 Aug '06 18:43
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Well when you are sinning I don't think your prayers would be answered.
    It's only a game of golf, RB. Geez.
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    22 Aug '06 18:43
    Originally posted by darvlay
    CAn you pray while masturbating?
    I will say this God has everything predested. He knows who will be saved and who will be lost.
  14. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    22 Aug '06 18:45
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I will say this God has everything predested. He knows who will be saved and who will be lost.
    Is free will compatible with predestination?
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    22 Aug '06 18:46
    Originally posted by darvlay
    LOL. Pray on the golf course.

    "Jesus, I know you're a busy guy and there are probably a lot more pressing issues on your omniscient mind right now, but if could, I would really, really, really, really like to play up between those two traps and not risk hitting the ball into the water over the green there. What do you think? A seven iron? In Jesus name, Amen."
    Prayer is not a way why thing.

    Prayer is between you and God.

    And prayer should be used mostly for hearing the voice of God and his will, not what you want. Prayer should be like asking God for a heart to help the lost. Or pray for a heart like King David's which he was a man after God's own heart.
Back to Top