1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    22 Aug '06 20:39
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I think the real question here is whether or not Jesus approves of Fresno.
    Probably not, because all we have are gangs.
  2. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    22 Aug '06 22:07
    If you belives in God and the Power of Prayer, isn't the drive in bit a little disrespectful? Also, if it were OK, wouldn't there be certain parameters that would have to be observed in relation to any for of drug (including alcohol) as is there not a precedent for sobriety?
  3. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '06 22:48
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Tin Woodsman.
    I pray every year that he wins Wimbledon, and makes Britain proud.
  4. Belfast
    Moves
    22 Aug '06 23:01
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    There is no rules to how you can pray.

You can pray in the bathroom or bathtub, I pray all the time when I am driving. Pray on the golf course, at a fast food place before eating whatever you want.

The news said that they have recieve Positive(+) feed back so far.
    A lot of people pray when you are driving.

I'm sorry I couldn't resist that one.
  5. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '06 23:08
    Originally posted by Positional Player
    I'm sorry I couldn't resist that one.
    Don't worry. God made you do it.
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    23 Aug '06 00:31
    I'm going to make one where waitresses bring your prayer to you on rollerskates. That hasn't been done before has it?
  7. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    23 Aug '06 06:32
    Let's just go the whole 9 and make a strip club where prayers are carried around by topless women.
    For $50 you could get a 30 minute private prayer.
  8. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Aug '06 10:11
    RB, if you can pray in any place you like, then might as well forget about building churches to start with -- drive-in or not? After all, God is everywhere, remember. There is no need to wake up so damn early on a public holiday to listen to the same stuff year in year out by a boring priest? Is this in the bible?

And by the way, why is the bible not straight-forward? Why is it subject to interpretations? Why can't God make it clear and easy to understand? Why do the writers allow the possibility of wrong interpretations? Why, for example, tell a story of feeding thousands of people with a few fish and breads, and then later still left with several baskets? So what is the interpretation of that story?
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    23 Aug '06 17:50
    Originally posted by ckoh1965
    RB, if you can pray in any place you like, then might as well forget about building churches to start with -- drive-in or not? After all, God is everywhere, remember. There is no need to wake up so damn early on a public holiday to listen to the same stuff year in year out by a boring priest? Is this in the bible?

And by the way, why is the bible not st ...[text shortened]... s, and then later still left with several baskets? So what is the interpretation of that story?
    Church is a place of Worship.

I know as Catholics they might only pray at Church.

God doesn't live in a Building.

He lives in the believers.

Plus Prayer is a two way. You can hear the voice of God not only at a church.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree