1. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 23:252 edits
    assummerism: *Assumers are people who use reason based on assumption to justify their beliefs.

An example of how assumers work and how this religion can use flexible premises to justify any oppinion:

Assumption: "It is ok to kill any creature with a lower IQ then yourself because evolution gave you the ability to do so".

Reassoning trying to get societies approval to kill a 12 year old child who is a pain in the @ss: "Maybe my IQ isent higher then my child's but I have the right to hire a doctor who has, and he can kill my child for me."

I could give another example of how assumerism can justify the opposite by changing the assumption but I'll leave that to your creativity. 😉

To see the assumers in action visit the abortion debate in this forum, have a nice day!
  2. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Nov '05 23:58
    *bump* important news, read quickly!
  3. Forgotten
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 01:27
    i dont think it qualifies as a religion untill it publishes a book of docrtine that seems to contradict itself
    and then you need to bring in the money from contributions lol jk
  4. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 02:011 edit
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    i dont think it qualifies as a religion untill it publishes a book of docrtine that seems to contradict itself
    No need to be kidding about that. That's exactly what a religion in the US needs if it want to succeed.

Well that and followers that want an easy answer to everything in life.
  5. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '05 19:023 edits
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    Good idea! I'll start writing emmediately. Hundreds of people have done it before so it cant be that hard.😛

EDIT: hey wait a minute, I already wrote everything there is to it here in the forum.😕
    Assumersim is compatible with every other religion and can also be used by atheists!
    Hooray! Hooray! Assumerism! The path of truth!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree