1. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    26 Mar '11 10:25
    can sustain life. Or are there some who think life doesn't need man to continue its journey? 😉

    -m.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86366
    26 Mar '11 11:27
    Originally posted by mikelom
    can sustain life. Or are there some who think life doesn't need man to continue its journey? 😉

    -m.
    What's an a pine?
  3. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    26 Mar '11 11:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What's an a pine?
    Same as Ken Dodd's 'Happiness'. 😉
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86366
    26 Mar '11 11:39
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Same as Ken Dodd's 'Happiness'. 😉
    I have no idea what you are talking about. And please stop winking at me it's most off-putting.
  5. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    26 Mar '11 11:55
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I have no idea what you are talking about. And please stop winking at me it's most off-putting.
    A penis, a penis, the greatest gift I possess. 😉 (wink) [wink] 😉
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86366
    26 Mar '11 12:01
    Originally posted by mikelom
    A penis, a penis, the greatest gift I possess. 😉 (wink) [wink] 😉
    hmmm. Shame it's in the middle of your forehead.
  7. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    26 Mar '11 13:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    hmmm. Shame it's in the middle of your forehead.
    My balls are in the middle of my forehead. So where is t'other?

    I forgive you, for you know not what you do! 😛

    -m.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86366
    26 Mar '11 14:16
    Originally posted by mikelom
    My balls are in the middle of my forehead. So where is t'other?

    I forgive you, for you know not what you do! 😛

    -m.
    😉
Back to Top