A Question for Christians

A Question for Christians

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
24 Sep 07
3 edits

Originally posted by knightmeister
Well let's discuss the context then. You could start by reading some commentaries and /or reading the paragraphs before and after the quote itself. Think about the chapter itself. Take into account the charactor of the speaker/writer. Different translations help as well obviously. No-one can be absolutely sure of language because it's not an exact sc ut as close as we can which is something you have shown little evidence of doing to me.
"You could start"

You make a claim and then tell me it's my job to show you're right. That's not how debates work. I assume this is a debate despite it not being in the Debates forum. If I'm mistaken let me know.

I suppose since you've put the ball back into my court I can choose any sort of commentaries I like. Well, here you go:

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/

Lots of commentary there! When you've caught up in the reading let me know.

s

Moves
24 Sep 07

I have many none Christian friends and they are all living and long as that is the situation I don’t give up hope for them.