A question that has me boggled

A question that has me boggled

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
07 Jan 09

If one believes in life after death, can that same person believe in heaven and hell?

c

Moves
07 Jan 09

Originally posted by Paulstouch
If one believes in life after death, can that same person believe in heaven and hell?
Why not? You will live forever in one of two places, heaven or hell. Which will you choose?

P

Moves
07 Jan 09

Why not?

They could spend their afterlife in some third option too.

P

Moves
07 Jan 09

Sorry I asked this the wrong way. If you believe in Jesus and going to heaven, is it possible for you to believe in reincarnation?

w

Moves
07 Jan 09

Sorry I asked this the wrong way. If you believe in Jesus and going to heaven, is it possible for you to believe in reincarnation?
You are free to believe anything you want to believe. The real question is, why do you believe what you believe? For example, why would one believe in Jesus and heaven to begin with?

d

Break-twitching

Moves
07 Jan 09

No, not in the sense that humans see reincarnation. It is appointed unto man to die once. After death, one will either have eternal life through faith in Jesus, or they will have eternal death/separation from God with no chance whatsoever of repenting. Now is the time for repentance.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jan 09

No.