1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 21:38
    I got this book through Kindle the other day. I recommend it.http://www.amazon.com/Rabbi-Looks-at-Jesus
    Nazareth/dp/0800795067/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1#_

Chapter 6 is really good:
    http://www.amazon.com/Rabbi-Looks-at-Jesus-Nazareth/dp/0800795067/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1#reader_0800795067
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 21:40
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I got this book through Kindle the other day. I recommend it.http://www.amazon.com/Rabbi-Looks-at-Jesus
    Nazareth/dp/0800795067/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1#_

Chapter 6 is really good:
    http://www.amazon.com/Rabbi-Looks-at-Jesus-Nazareth/dp/0800795067/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1#reader_0800795067
    Could you say why to say us having to actually read it!
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 22:30
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Could you say why to say us having to actually read it!
    well ch.6 talks about who a lot of people think that the Jews killed Jesus and at the same time are sin is what killed him. And how Jews were the first to believe in him.
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 23:33
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    well ch.6 talks about who a lot of people think that the Jews killed Jesus and at the same time are sin is what killed him. And how Jews were the first to believe in him.
    jesus is dead? well, that changes everything.
    if he's not dead, then nothing killed him.
  5. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 03:56
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    jesus is dead? well, that changes everything.
    if he's not dead, then nothing killed him.
    VS, we shouldn't expect you to be a biblical scholar, but, if you're going to debate about Jesus, it would be nice if you at least bothered to piece together the basic, remedial stuff.

Along the same lines; you wouldn't expect a person who doesn't even know the chess pieces move, to do anyone any good by joining a 1700+ rated tournament, would you?

So please, either can the smug sarcasm, or, learn how the chess pieces move before jumping in head first.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 05:46
    Originally posted by sumydid
    VS, we shouldn't expect you to be a biblical scholar, but, if you're going to debate about Jesus, it would be nice if you at least bothered to piece together the basic, remedial stuff.

Along the same lines; you wouldn't expect a person who doesn't even know the chess pieces move, to do anyone any good by joining a 1700+ rated tournament, would you?

So ...[text shortened]... ther can the smug sarcasm, or, learn how the chess pieces move before jumping in head first.
    He does that alot, acting so arrogant, as if he knows something.
    I may appear to act arrogant myself. However, I know more
    than the averge Joe on this site.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 06:02
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    He does that alot, acting so arrogant, as if he knows something.
    I may appear to act arrogant myself. However, I know more
    than the averge Joe on this site.
    No you dont. To say that you are equal to the average Joe on this forum is putting you way higher than I think most people would put you.
    Void spirit, googlefudge,tomtom32 and others have made many valid points about christianity and it's shortcomings. Many points I usually agree with.

You say that you will not learn about evolution because you dont agree with it and think it is just a false theory. I think that in itself is the height of arrogance.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Oct '11 05:09
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    No you dont. To say that you are equal to the average Joe on this forum is putting you way higher than I think most people would put you.
    Void spirit, googlefudge,tomtom32 and others have made many valid points about christianity and it's shortcomings. Many points I usually agree with.

You say that you will not learn about evolution because you dont ...[text shortened]... with it and think it is just a false theory. I think that in itself is the height of arrogance.
    What does it matter what you think? It is what Christ thinks that matters.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree