1. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    29 Jun '12 19:48
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You can't just say that the Holy Bible isn't holy, that is only an assertion. It says Holy Bible right there on the Cover. That should be proof enough for any reasonable person of its holiness. Your just saying my agruments about evolution and the origin of life is pathetic does not make it so. Your assertions don't mean squat. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Holy, Holy, Holy! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God!
    It says on the cover of my book "On the Origins of Species by Means of Natural Selection" and that, by your argument, proves it is true.
  2. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 00:36
    Originally posted by finnegan
    It says on the cover of my book "On the Origins of Species by Means of Natural Selection" and that, by your argument, proves it is true.
    bad idea to bring up logic to rjhinds. his "idiot christian persona" does not understand logic. you have to appeal to his true atheist form for that.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 00:401 edit
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Charles Darwin has no authority to declare anything true. Anyway the first word of his book title is On. This means his intent is to discuss and possibly provide supporting evidence on the origins of the species only. He does not even question that the origin of life was God

The Holy Bible has been declared holy by all authority throughout time, since it records the words of God the Creator. This has resulted in the name "Holy Bible" being given to these words by the authorities. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 00:491 edit
    Charles Darwin has no authority to declare anything true. Anyway the first word of his book title is [b]On. This means his intent is to discuss and possibly provide supporting evidence on the origins of the species only. He does not even question that the origin of life was God

The Holy Bible has been declared holy by all authority throughout Bible" being given to these words by the authorities. 🙄

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord![/b]
    there are no authorities on the bible, there has never been. it was declared "holy" by sycophants throughout time, much like yourself.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 07:10
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    there are no authorities on the bible, there has never been. it was declared "holy" by sycophants throughout time, much like yourself.
    Well, there is no authority that has declared that it is not holy and its name must be changed. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 13:05
    Well, there is no authority that has declared that it is not holy and its name must be changed. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    I asked you before by you didn't answer: Is the Quran holy?
  7. Joined
    06 Aug '07
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 14:34
    If you guys would get your head out of your arse you would be able to easily see and understand that the theory of evolution is WRONG. Information has never been shown to come about by any source that was not began by some sort of intelligence. The theory of evolution can not account for it. Only creation can account for it, numbnuts.
    More foul language from Satan's pawn.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 15:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I asked you before by you didn't answer: Is the Quran holy?
    No. The Quran or Koran is a partial plagarism of the Holy Bible inspired by Satan the devil.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 15:35
    Originally posted by kbear1k
    More foul language from Satan's pawn.
    What was the foul language? Just because I express an opinion that is different from yours does not mean my language is foul.
  10. Joined
    06 Aug '07
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 16:39
    What was the foul language? Just because I express an opinion that is different from yours does not mean my language is foul.
    You posted this in a previous email:
    "If you guys would get your head out of your arse"

Where I come from that is not exaclty civil or nice language.
    BTW - from my perspactive believing in evolution does not mean I don't believe that God is the primary cause. Can I prove that from a scientific view - no - but I don't care because it is my belief.
  11. Joined
    06 Aug '07
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 16:43
    No. The Quran or Koran is a partial plagarism of the Holy Bible inspired by Satan the devil.
    "No. The Quran or Koran is a partial plagarism of the Holy Bible inspired by Satan the devil."

I'm not sure I would go that far! Have you read the Quran? I know I could quote parts from it and most Christians would believe that I was quoting the Bible.

I pretty sure Islam developed because the believers being monotheists had a difficult time believing in the Trinity - you have to admit it is a very difficult concept.
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 17:13
    you must be talking about the new testament. that's why the jews rejected it. they refused to follow satan in the worship of foreign gods that jesus introduced.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 19:231 edit
    You posted this in a previous email:
    "If you guys would get your head out of your arse"

Where I come from that is not exaclty civil or nice language.
    BTW - from my perspactive believing in evolution does not mean I don't believe that God is the primary cause. Can I prove that from a scientific view - no - but I don't care because it is my belief.
    If you are concerned about the word "arse", it seems to be an acceptable word used by the British. I have began using that word lately instead of the normal American word because some consider the normal American word vulgar. How would you suggest I say the same thing in more Christian-like language?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 19:24
    "No. The Quran or Koran is a partial plagarism of the Holy Bible inspired by Satan the devil."

I'm not sure I would go that far! Have you read the Quran? I know I could quote parts from it and most Christians would believe that I was quoting the Bible.

I pretty sure Islam developed because the believers being monotheists had a difficult time believing in the Trinity - you have to admit it is a very difficult concept.
    Satan appears as an angel of light to Mohammed.
    http://www.edholroyd.info/AnAngel.html

Satan and demons appear to and possess Mohammed
    http://answering-islam.org/Silas/demons.htm

The Satanic verses of the Koran.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Verses
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jun '12 19:32
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    you must be talking about the new testament. that's why the jews rejected it. they refused to follow satan in the worship of foreign gods that jesus introduced.
    Some of the Jews rejected Jesus as the Christ and their King, but not because He was introducing a bunch of foreign gods. Where in the New Testament do you think Jesus was introducing foreign gods to the Jews?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree