1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jan '16 13:30
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    It is unfortunate your crass reply follows Sonship's well crafted response.
    I was simply adding the needed punctuation. 😏
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jan '16 14:481 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The point is that anyone that curses his mother or father deserves death. 😏
    So I gather your children never cursed you then as they are still alive.

How would you explain that to the courts when you are arrested for murder?

So is your son now an abomination because he is gay?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jan '16 01:30
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So I gather your children never cursed you then as they are still alive.

How would you explain that to the courts when you are arrested for murder?

So is your son now an abomination because he is gay?
    You are assuming I would murder my children. There is a difference between murder and justice. There is also such a thing as mercy and forgiveness. I don't view my son as an abomination. I view you as closer to an abomination because you disgust me. 😏
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jan '16 20:48
    You are assuming I would murder my children. There is a difference between murder and justice. There is also such a thing as mercy and forgiveness. I don't view my son as an abomination. I view you as closer to an abomination because you disgust me. 😏
    Well, good, we feel the same about each other then. I view you as on the lowest rung of humanity, a cretin who would not hesitate to nuke ISIS, Iran, the Syrians and Saddam if you had your hand on the red button.

You totally lack any kind of empathy, except for your YEC buddies like Hovind, who apparently can do no wrong, no matter what the charges or proof which already landed him 10 years in the slammer, which he fully deserved, the only bad part was that he did not die in jail. Now he is out, free to pull even more scams and sock even more money in his Cayman Island account.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jan '16 21:19
    Well, good, we feel the same about each other then. I view you as on the lowest rung of humanity, a cretin who would not hesitate to nuke ISIS, Iran, the Syrians and Saddam if you had your hand on the red button.

You totally lack any kind of empathy, except for your YEC buddies like Hovind, who apparently can do no wrong, no matter what the charges or p ...[text shortened]... w he is out, free to pull even more scams and sock even more money in his Cayman Island account.
    You better believe I would nuke them if it were up to me. That is why I am ...

The Near Genius 😏
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jan '16 21:48

The Near Genius 😏
    I already knew you WOULD nuke them. Which just shows you your lack of humanity.

I have nothing but contempt for you and all your YEC buddies.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Jan '16 01:18
    I already knew you WOULD nuke them. Which just shows you your lack of humanity.

I have nothing but contempt for you and all your YEC buddies.
    My humanity is toward good people, not evil beheaders possessed by demons. I believe Christ the Lord will vaporize them all with the brightness of His coming that will be the same as Nuking them.
    Now this will be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the peoples who have gone to war against Jerusalem; their flesh will rot while they stand on their feet, and their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongue will rot in their mouth.
    Zechariah 14:12 NASB

HalleluYaH !!!
    Praise the LORD !!!
    Holy! Holy! Holy!
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jan '16 14:12
    My humanity is toward good people, not evil beheaders possessed by demons. I believe Christ the Lord will vaporize them all with the brightness of His coming that will be the same as Nuking them.
    Now this will be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the peoples who have gone to war against Jerusalem; their flesh will rot while they stand o ...[text shortened]... mouth.
    Zechariah 14:12 NASB

HalleluYaH !!!
    Praise the LORD !!!
    Holy! Holy! Holy!
    It is a very good thing you have zero political power. Your opinions mean absolutely nothing. And will remain that way. And this is a really good thing.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Jan '16 15:28

The Near Genius 😏
    Your comments only highlight a vile side to your character and tarnish the religion you claim to represent.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jan '16 18:421 edit
    Your comments only highlight a vile side to your character and tarnish the religion you claim to represent.
    this may be the case but why should it be of concern to you, surely Hinds lack of morality and poor reflection upon Christianity is a matter for him alone? I say this not as a reproach i simply think that we are not in a position to moralize over anyone but are best concerned with our own idiosyncrasies. What say you sir?
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    09 Jan '16 19:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    this may be the case but why should it be of concern to you, surely Hinds lack of morality and poor reflection upon Christianity is a matter for him alone? I say this not as a reproach i simply think that we are not in a position to moralize over anyone but are best concerned with our own idiosyncrasies. What say you sir?
    A fair comment sir.

My point however is that Hinds often takes the high moral ground in these forums, and uses his Christian standing to do so. (Especially when making comments to non-believers; for example, that atheists will burn for all eternity in hell). Indeed, he automatically assumes he is a more moral and 'godly' person, simply because he calls himself a Christian.

It is my opinion however that he relinquishes this high moral ground when he makes such remarks as " You better believe I would nuke them if it were up to me." It is also my opinion that he undoes a lot of the good work done by other Christians on this site; which i thought would be of concern to you; due to your evangelical preoccupation.

What say you sir? (*Bad luck today in the cup)
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 08:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    That's right, he would be better off getting the plank out of his eye. 😏
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 10:282 edits
    A fair comment sir.

My point however is that Hinds often takes the high moral ground in these forums, and uses his Christian standing to do so. (Especially when making comments to non-believers; for example, that atheists will burn for all eternity in hell). Indeed, he automatically assumes he is a more moral and 'godly' person, simply because he ...[text shortened]... you; due to your evangelical preoccupation.

What say you sir? (*Bad luck today in the cup)
    He is a baptist Sir i believe, we should be thankful that he has at least learned to read for they are a very superstitious lot and harbour amoung Christians some of the more extreme views.

As far as his undoing the good work of other Christians I suspect that many who reads these forumns are not so naive to think that Hinds represents anything other than his own reality and certainly not that of the teachings of the Christ. Infact I dare say that his form of Christianity is so far removed from the model provided by Christ as to be unrecognizable. Its a kind of right wing mix of young earth creationism and Republican political sentiments.

One I think should be content with understanding why he holds these views, this is my position Sir.

I was once chastised in the local supermarket checkout for terming a man, 'sir', he asked me, 'did you just call me sir?' and rebuked me with the sentiment, 'we shall have not of that.' Perhaps he was anti authoritarian, or a communist or something i don't know, was interesting never the less.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 10:36
    That's right, he would be better off getting the plank out of his eye. 😏
    Your views are extreme, the value you place on the life of others difficult to comprehend for a professing Christian. It may be because the gospel of social justice coming in from New England did not penetrate as far as the South and this is the reason why you still harbour this idea of judicial execution, I don't know.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 11:51
    Posters use of "Sir" when addressing someone who is obviously irritating them, is amusing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree