1. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    28 Feb '17 14:332 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Except @beauroberts.

Remember how he was completely ignored by all of them after revealing that he had been shunned by his Kingdom Hall? And they called him a liar too. It was disgusting.

Sorry, but I didn't not recognise the revolting sycophancy exhibited by them as being "brotherly love".
    It is real love for a Brother who has gone wrong.
    (Hebrews 12:6) for those whom Jehovah loves he disciplines, in fact, he scourges everyone whom he receives as a son.”
    If he turns his back on Jehovah, he turns his back on Jehovah's people.
    He needs to repent (turn around) and get going in the right direction again.
    (Matthew 7:13, 14) “Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it.

We certainly want to see him gain everlasting life through Christ Jesus.
    Respecting the DF arrangement encourages him to make corrections to do that.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 09:471 edit
    Originally posted by roigam
    (Acts 17:31) Because he has set a day on which he purposes to judge the inhabited earth in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed, and he has provided a guarantee to all men by resurrecting him from the dead.”
    If God calls Jesus a man, who are we to say Jesus is God.
    also,
    If we are Christians, shouldn't we worship the God Jesus told his followers to ...[text shortened]... ake it known, so that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.”
    John 20:28
    Thomas said to Jesus "my Lord and my God"

Matthew 2:11
    And going into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him.

Matthew 14:33
    And those in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

Matthew 28:9-10
    And behold, Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” And they came up and took hold of his feet and worshiped him.

Matthew 28:16-17
    Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. 17 And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. (Doubted what, by the way? if they were just respecting him, what was there to doubt?)

Luke 24:5
    While he blessed them, he parted from them and was carried up into heaven. 52 And they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy

John 9:37-38
    Jesus said to him, “You have seen him, and it is he who is speaking to you.” 38 He said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him.

Hebrews 1:6
    And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”

Revelation 22:3
    No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him.

Colossians 2:9
    For in Christ dwells the fulness of the godhead in bodily form

The deity of Christ and being god himself revealed in the fleash, is perfectly clear in scripture...if you are not trapped under an existing dogma and brainwashing.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 10:03
    It is real love for a Brother who has gone wrong.

---

He needs to repent (turn around) and get going in the right direction again .
    What exactly had @beuroberts "done wrong" in your opinion?
    What is it he needs to repent from?
    Do you even know?

PS thanks, but I do know what "repent" means roigam.
  4. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 17:41
    What exactly had @beuroberts "done wrong" in your opinion?
    What is it he needs to repent from?
    Do you even know?

PS thanks, but I do know what "repent" means roigam.
    I don't know and don't need to know what he has done wrong.
    He needs to turn it around.
    If he responds to the discipline, no doubt we will hear from him again
    even on this forum.
    If you went to school you no doubt know what detention is.
    It is designed to correct an improper behavior.
    This is similar..
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Mar '17 17:57
    I don't know and don't need to know what he has done wrong.
    He needs to turn it around.
    If he responds to the discipline, no doubt we will hear from him again
    even on this forum.
    If you went to school you no doubt know what detention is.
    It is designed to correct an improper behavior.
    This is similar..
    He was ostracised from his Kingdom Hall for choosing to take blood during a serious operation. The leadership tried to come between him and his wife who was not disfelowshiped. It's another sad story of your cult bullying people.
  6. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 00:42
    He was ostracised from his Kingdom Hall for choosing to take blood during a serious operation. The leadership tried to come between him and his wife who was not disfelowshiped. It's another sad story of your cult bullying people.
    Were you there?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 14:55
    Were you there?
    Were you?
  8. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 16:50
    Were you?
    No, that's why I don't make judgements about the siuation.
    (Matthew 7:1-5) “Stop judging that you may not be judged; 2 for with the judgment you are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you. 3 Why, then, do you look at the straw in your brother’s eye but do not notice the rafter in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to remove the straw from your eye,’ when look! a rafter is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to remove the straw from your brother’s eye.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree