1. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Apr '14 03:23
    Originally posted by boonon
    Thank you Pudgenik,

I am of the same thinking as you on this verse.

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. (Hebrews 13:2 KJV)

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this.
    May the Lord's peace be yours.

The Spirit moves people in different ways, in reguards to being caught up. Elijah ran faster than horses. Enoch was taken to heaven. Both Phillip and Paul also had spiritual experiences.

Some who experience the Baptism of the Spirit are also caught up in spirit, in the moment of the baptism. Others will experience the feeling often. There are some who do out of the body experiences, and bi-locations. Padre Pio and St. John of the Cross are among them.

I'm not trying to lessen Phillips experience. Only to show a few other ways the Holy Spirit moves.
  2. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    09 Apr '14 19:53
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    May the Lord's peace be yours.

The Spirit moves people in different ways, in reguards to being caught up. Elijah ran faster than horses. Enoch was taken to heaven. Both Phillip and Paul also had spiritual experiences.

Some who experience the Baptism of the Spirit are also caught up in spirit, in the moment of the baptism. Others will experience the f ...[text shortened]... m not trying to lessen Phillips experience. Only to show a few other ways the Holy Spirit moves.
    I will have to look up Padre Pio, haven't heard of him.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Praise be to God!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree