1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    06 Apr '12 14:07
    Originally posted by buckky
    I guess you have to be real smart to see the Truth in Christianity. I must be a complete dummy. I don't get it.
    The Bible is made for the simple to understand.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Apr '12 14:25
    I guess you have to be real smart to see the Truth in Christianity. I must be a complete dummy. I don't get it.
    You don't have to be real smart, but a little intelligence would help, unless you
    have a lock on it, then it would not matter anyway, unless you take the lock off.
  3. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    06 Apr '12 16:08
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You don't have to be real smart, but a little intelligence would help, unless you
    have a lock on it, then it would not matter anyway, unless you take the lock off.
    Once I was talking with a neo Nazi, and I told him that the Nazi thing made no sense to me, and it seemed completely nuts to be honest. He said that was because I was looking at it from the outside. After you become a Nazi it all starts to make sense. Many Christians have told me the same thing. Become a Christian, and then all the confusion will leave, and you will see how wonderful it all is. Do you see what I mean ?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Apr '12 21:31
    Once I was talking with a neo Nazi, and I told him that the Nazi thing made no sense to me, and it seemed completely nuts to be honest. He said that was because I was looking at it from the outside. After you become a Nazi it all starts to make sense. Many Christians have told me the same thing. Become a Christian, and then all the confusion will leave, and you will see how wonderful it all is. Do you see what I mean ?
    Like when you are properly brainwashed with the christian (AKA Paulism) BS?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Apr '12 22:08
    Some people need to do some real hard investigative work to find the truth.
    HalleluYah !!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree