1. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '05 00:53
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    Windmill, just because you don’t accept everybody’s opinion does not mean that everybody is out to get you. Why not call it a night and sober up?
    I don't drink that often...but i am tonight.I always stand up for what is right...when i'm drunk i fight back.Simple my friend.
  2. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '05 00:56

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    14 Dec '05 01:341 edit
    Originally posted by windmill
    Degrading people like that is not acceptable to me.Why shouldn't he stop being a wank and stand up for what is right instead of the little he knows.
    Who are you to tell me what is 'right'? Who died and made you the authority? I will say what I wish, do what I wish and go where I wish. You have no right (either legal or moral) to dictate my actions or to try and take away my right to free speach. I have, on numerous occassions above, invited you to post a rebuttal to any of my comments in any forum. If you want me to see things from your point of view you are going to have to convince me.

Just judging from the other threads that you have created I think you have some unresolved issues to deal with. These issues have nothing to do with either me, or (as far as I am aware) these forums. I'd suggest you sleep it off, and in the morning, go take a good long look at yourself in the mirror. When you wish to come back to these forums to express your opinion in a open, honest and polite manner, I'll be the first to welcome you.
  4. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    14 Dec '05 01:37

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    14 Dec '05 01:42
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Sounds to me like it's you who needs a good wank. That might release some of
    the bounty of tension you're obviously feeling, actually.

Nemesio
    I'm not even religious, but a big 'Amen' to that!!!
  6. London
    Moves
    14 Dec '05 10:00
    Originally posted by Will Everitt
    If Adam and eve were created in gods image and they failed what does that tell us about god?
    Nothing. Or a lot. Depending on how you look at it.

That a son is a junkie does not tell you that the father is a junkie.
  7. Colorado
    Moves
    14 Dec '05 14:341 edit
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Who are you to tell me what is 'right'? Who died and made you the authority? I will say what I wish, do what I wish and go where I wish. You have no right (either legal or moral) to dictate my actions or to try and take away my right to free speach. I have, on numerous occassions above, invited you to post a rebuttal to any of my comments in any foru ...[text shortened]... to express your opinion in a open, honest and polite manner, I'll be the first to welcome you.[/b]
    I have, on numerous occassions above, invited you to post a rebuttal to any of my comments in any forum. If you want me to see things from your point of view you are going to have to convince me.

Speaking of which, why not post your reaction to my latest post in the “Do You Know” thread?
  8. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    14 Dec '05 19:03
    [b]I have, on numerous occassions above, invited you to post a rebuttal to any of my comments in any forum. If you want me to see things from your point of view you are going to have to convince me.

Speaking of which, why not post your reaction to my latest post in the “Do You Know” thread?[/b]
    Sorry, I have now. Slipped below the radar that's all!
  9. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Moves
    14 Dec '05 20:54
    If Adam and eve were created in gods image and they failed what does that tell us about god?
    As this was written by man it tells us nothing about God. However, it tells us a great deal about the man, and man's perception of God and his percieved position relative to God. It doesn't even need to be "true" to tell us these things.
  10. Jupiter
    Moves
    14 Dec '05 21:02
    Originally posted by abejnood
    God is a man, of course. After all, how would an it or a girl make Mary Virgin pregnant?
    If god existed I'd imagine her to be a woman.

Otherwise, why is it women that get multiple orgasms, and why do men get to have their genitals on the outside ?

Let's face it, Mary probably had one too many, and people were stupid enough to fall for her ruse to cover it up divinely; or more likely, it's a story made up by the histerical christian fiction writers to hook more suckers.
  11. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Moves
    14 Dec '05 21:29
    Originally posted by fooey

Otherwise, why is it women that get multiple orgasms, and why do men get to have their genitals on the outside ?

Let's face it, Mary probably had one too many, and people were stupid enough to fall for her ruse to cover it up divinely; or more likely, it's a story made up by the histerical christian fiction writers to hook more suckers.
    This is such a false dilemma. Why, praytell, are those the only choices? Methinks it's a great deal more complicated than that.
  12. Colorado
    Moves
    14 Dec '05 22:40
    Originally posted by fooey

How would you know?
  13. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    14 Dec '05 23:21
    How would you know?
    Blindfaith101 or RBHILL could ask.
  14. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    14 Dec '05 23:38
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Nothing. Or a lot. Depending on how you look at it.

That a son is a junkie does not tell you that the father is a junkie.
    This analogy is not very good because God created humankind.
    A human father has a degree of control through parenting of
    influencing the directions his child will go in.

Literally read, God created ex nihlo, and that means humankind's
    fall is the direct result of God's imperfect ability to make a creation
    that will behave itself or God's desire for humankind to have fallen
    from grace (being omniscient, He knew it was coming since the
    beginning of time).

Nemesio
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Dec '05 00:39
    That he needs a better image....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree