1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:09
    Originally posted by dystoniac
    I know that I am not gay, so God is pleased by that. Now, I am concerned about you. Are you gay? If so, I can help you overcome this malady.
    Would Jesus have found common ground if were here on earth and met with Ali Da before he passed away? And if Jesus exhibited more decency and flexibility than you, would Jesus still be your favourite political philosopher?
  2. Break-twitching
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    Would Jesus have found common ground if were here on earth and met with Ali Da before he passed away? And if Jesus exhibited more decency and flexibility than you, would Jesus still be your favourite political philosopher?
    Jesus would have been concerned about Ali Babba's use of LSD, glue sniffing, and snorting of rectal supositories.

Jesus is my Savior.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:14
    Jesus would have been concerned about Ali Babba's use of LSD, glue sniffing, and snorting of rectal supositories.
    What would you have done if Jesus had handled "Ali Da" differently from you? Would you have asked Jesus if he was 'gay'?
  4. Break-twitching
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:191 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    What would you have done if Jesus had handled "Ali Da" differently from you? Would you have asked Jesus if he was 'gay'?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:21
    Well, no, of course not...I might have asked Ali Babba if he was gay, then I would have tried to excorcized the "gay" demon out of Ali Babba.
    Mmmm. Yet another post about whether or not someone is 'gay'. Do you think Jesus wants you to be posting this way?
  6. Break-twitching
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:24

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Break-twitching
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:251 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Mmmm. Yet another post about whether or not someone is 'gay'. Do you think Jesus wants you to be posting this way?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:27
    Jesus has told me to tell others about Him, and that's what I'm trying to do with you...but I must know if you are gay or not. If so, is it dangerous to be gay in a Muslim country? Aren't you afraid your "johnson" will be cut off if you are caught? I mean, if you are gay and all...
    Is Jesus telling you to post this way?
  9. Break-twitching
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:323 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Is Jesus telling you to post this way?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:33
    No, Jesus is not telling to post this way, but if one must fight fire with fire, well, I guess that is what it must take....to get you to admit to me if you are gay or not....do they have gay bars in Jakarta. When the tourists that died in the Tsunami were found, did they have their pockets cleaned of personal belongings by the Indonesian peasants?
    OK, so you are not claiming that Jesus is telling you to post this way. But would he approve of it? Are you filled with His love as you type these messages?
  11. Break-twitching
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:371 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    OK, so you are not claiming that Jesus is telling you to post this way. But would he approve of it? Are you filled with His love as you type these messages?
    Even though you started this shooting match, I still love you...as a fellow human.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:41
    Even though you started this shooting match, I still love you...whoa!!...not in a gay sort of way but as a fellow human.
    I started it? Is that how you remember it? Mmmmm. Revealing.

You kicked "this" off by, for some reason, saying that Ali Da was "...another victim of too much LSD, sniffing glue, and snorting rectal suppositories." A comment that seemed oddly gratuitous and calls into question your claim to be speaking on God and Jesus's behalf on this Forum.

And then... more of this "Are you gay?" thing. What's your objective here?
  13. Break-twitching
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:471 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I started it? Is that how you remember it? Mmmmm. Revealing.

You kicked "this" off by, for some reason, saying that Ali Da was "...another victim of too much LSD, sniffing glue, and snorting rectal suppositories." A comment that seemed oddly gratuitous and calls into question your claim to be speaking on God and Jesus's behalf on this Forum.

And then... more of this "Are you gay?" thing. What's your objective here?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:52
    I don't care what I wrote! That's none of your concern. I wasn't directed at you. i don't care about what this Ali babba character did or didn't do. If he claime to be the most enlightened person ever to walk the earth, he is insulting my Lord. He was just another human, and a sinful one at that. Now you-You have been uppity, and have had a 'looking- ...[text shortened]... m I discern as less educated as I, then I still treat them withrespect. You are a snob!!
    Is this why you suddenly became personally offensive? Because "...he is insulting [your] Lord"? Did "your Lord" tell you to become offensive? Would Jesus approve of you saying "I don't care what I wrote!" AND claiming that what you write is what God and Jesus want you to write? Doesn't being "God's Messenger", as you claim yourself to be, come with certain responsibilities in terms of decency, control of your emotions, patience etc. I am beginning to wonder whose messenger you really are.
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 06:57
    Oh, this thread went off topic quite in a hurry...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree