1. Maryland
    Moves
    22 Mar '14 13:20
    Being adult means looking at life through the lens of reality. It is not adult to let fantasy guide one's life. Religion, of course, is fantasy.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    22 Mar '14 14:15
    Originally posted by 667joe
    Being adult means looking at life through the lens of reality. It is not adult to let fantasy guide one's life. Religion, of course, is fantasy.
    That's why I trust in Jesus and not religion.
  3. Maryland
    Moves
    22 Mar '14 15:10
    If you trust his written teachings great! If you think Jesus is actually looking over you......Fantasy!
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Mar '14 16:00
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    That's why I trust in Jesus and not religion.
    i bet you trust your friends and family more than you trust jesus. in fact i bet you trust a stranger in the street more than you trust jesus.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    22 Mar '14 16:072 edits
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i bet you trust your friends and family more than you trust jesus. in fact i bet you trust a stranger in the street more than you trust jesus.
    From personal experience I trust no humans not even family. I would trust in Jesus first. I would never ask a stranger for help not even to find a location. I would use a map. I wouldn't even ask for a $1 for a bus fair. I personally have never ridden on a public bus outside of a school bus. I rode the busses in Yosemite but they are free. I bet I have been to there more then anyone on this site. Probably 13 times in my life for only living 1 hr. away.

Edit: my parents have a life time pass for being seniors now so we could take them to get in for free. 😉
  6. Territories Unknown
    Moves
    22 Mar '14 16:57
    I bet you're a hit at all the parties.
  7. Standard membersonship
    the corrected one.
    Moves
    22 Mar '14 18:132 edits
    I think the word you want is Adulthood. That is unless you mean a criminal who is 18 years old or over - an adult hood.
  8. Maryland
    Moves
    22 Mar '14 20:54
    You are correct! Sorry for the typo. I will own up to my error!
  9. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    22 Mar '14 23:47
    Originally posted by sonship
    I think the word you want is [b]Adulthood. That is unless you mean a criminal who is 18 years old or over - an adult hood.[/b]
    That's what I thought the thread would be about. The difference between Adult Hoods and Teen Hoods.

"Kids today, they got no respect. At least when an Adult Hood robs you, he doesn't punch you in the face after you give up the money."
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Mar '14 23:59
    And kids, this is ONE person's opinion.

Nothing more, nothing less.
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Mar '14 02:00
    From personal experience I trust no humans not even family. I would trust in Jesus first. I would never ask a stranger for help not even to find a location. I would use a map. I wouldn't even ask for a $1 for a bus fair. I personally have never ridden on a public bus outside of a school bus. I rode the busses in Yosemite but they are free. I bet I have been t ...[text shortened]... parents have a life time pass for being seniors now so we could take them to get in for free. 😉
    if you were about to step out in front of a car, who would you trust more to pull you back and save you. the stranger stood next to you or jesus?
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Moves
    23 Mar '14 04:39
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    if you were about to step out in front of a car, who would you trust more to pull you back and save you. the stranger stood next to you or jesus?
    Jesus pushed me under a bus once.

😞
  13. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    23 Mar '14 06:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And kids, this is ONE person's opinion.

Nothing more, nothing less.
    This post could be a reply to almost any other post on this forum. 😕
  14. Territories Unknown
    Moves
    24 Mar '14 13:06
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Jesus pushed me under a bus once.

😞
    Looks like it didn't take...
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    24 Mar '14 16:20
    I wouldn't even ask for a $1 for a bus fair.
    Even if you were stranded? You'd rather starve to death than ask for help? And why does it require trust to ask for help anyway? Or are you saying that you never talk to strangers at all?