1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '18 04:41
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    You don’t understand the concept that extraterrestrials and everything associated with them (including spacecraft) may exist in the spiritual realm? Do you think a spiritual realm exists? Do you think extra dimensions exist? Even cosmologists think as many as 11 dimensions may exist.
    No, I don’t
    Yes, I do
    I’ve no idea
    I’ve no idea
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    01 May '18 04:491 edit
    Some think Ezekiel includes a reference to an extraterrestrial spacecraft but I forget the chapter and verse.
    Yes. The fiery chariot with the face of a lion. It was how he went up to God.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '18 05:04
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    No, I don’t
    Yes, I do
    I’ve no idea
    I’ve no idea
    Is this the way you answer essay questions in your civics class? Come on, tiger. If you don’t want to do something right, why bother doing it at all?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '18 05:09
    If you don’t want to do something right, why bother doing it at all?
    You’re probalby right, I don’t really want to bother with you.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '18 05:16
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You’re probalby right, I don’t really want to bother with you.
    You and I both know that’s not true.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 May '18 05:19
    Did you think Bill Clinton mistreated women? How about Ted Kennedy?

I’m asking because I’m trying to figure out if your standards for behavior are consistent or based on someone’s politics.

If you heard a Congressman was driving while intoxicated and struck a group of pedestrians, would you need to know his party affiliation before you could respond? Would that be the first question you’d want answered - what political party he belonged to?
    Clinton and Kennedy never said that women let you do anything when you're a star, even grab them by the... well, you know. Talk about a complete lack of empathy.

And I prolly wouldn't vote for someone who has so little concern for others that they DWI, either. Not a good trait in a representative of the People.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '18 05:25
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Clinton and Kennedy never said that women let you do anything when you're a star, even grab them by the... well, you know. Talk about a complete lack of empathy.

And I prolly wouldn't vote for someone who has so little concern for others that they DWI, either. Not a good trait in a representative of the People.
    <<Clinton and Kennedy never said that women let you do anything when you're a star, even grab them by the... well, you know. Talk about a complete lack of empathy.>>

Yeah, Clinton was just accused of rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment and had to pay one of his victims $850,000. He also abused his authority in sleeping with an intern as young as his daughter.

The words Donald Trump said are much worse than all that.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 May '18 05:25
    Originally posted by @caissad4
    Yes. The fiery chariot with the face of a lion. It was how he went up to God.
    Thus Erich von Däniken's Chariots of the Gods?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 May '18 05:30
    <<Clinton and Kennedy never said that women let you do anything when you're a star, even grab them by the... well, you know. Talk about a complete lack of empathy.>>

Yeah, Clinton was just accused of rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment and had to pay one of his victims $850,000. He also abused his authority in sleeping with an intern as young as his daughter.

The words Donald Trump said are much worse than all that.
    Yet Trump was accused of sexual assault by nearly twenty women. And Clinton never struck me as being nearly as proud of what he did as Trump was.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '18 05:35
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Yet Trump was accused of sexual assault by nearly twenty women. And Clinton never struck me as being nearly as proud of what he did as Trump was.
    You think Trump’s accusers were credible? Why did they wait til the presidential election to make the accusations? Why not file a police report after it happened?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 May '18 11:301 edit
    You think Trump’s accusers were credible? Why did they wait til the presidential election to make the accusations? Why not file a police report after it happened?
    There is safety in numbers. Unfortunately, in today's world, rape victims and sexual assault victims are still being blamed by the authorities for their attackers' behavior. Many women do not consider the attendant blame, trauma and notoriety to be worth filing a report or going to court. If other women are coming forward as well, the collective narrative is more likely to be viewed as true, lessening the anguish caused to the individual victims. This is what is behind the #MeToo movement.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 May '18 11:39
    He [Bill Clinton] also abused his authority in sleeping with an intern as young as his daughter.
    At the time of the incidents, Monica Lewinsky was 23 years old. Chelsea Clinton was 16.

Big difference.
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    01 May '18 20:15
    You think Trump is outstanding too?
    If he's the worst president we've ever had, isn't that outstanding?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree