1. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 18:331 edit
    There is a VERY high probability that all this "god" stuff is simply our ignorant, extremely fearful ancestors encountered aliens and THOUGHT they were gods..l
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 18:36
    Originally posted by @ogb
    There is a VERY high probability that all this "god" stuff is simply our ignorant, extremely fearful ancestors encountered aliens and THOUGHT they were gods..l
    Most of the self proclaimed “Christians” in this forum seem to believe that there are beings on or from other worlds that are either observing the supposed flesh-melting carnage in hell, or are demons in spaceships.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 20:57
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Most of the self proclaimed “Christians” in this forum seem to believe that there are beings on or from other worlds that are either observing the supposed flesh-melting carnage in hell, or are demons in spaceships.
    You don’t understand the concept that extraterrestrials and everything associated with them (including spacecraft) may exist in the spiritual realm? Do you think a spiritual realm exists? Do you think extra dimensions exist? Even cosmologists think as many as 11 dimensions may exist.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 22:121 edit
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    You don’t understand the concept that extraterrestrials and everything associated with them (including spacecraft) may exist in the spiritual realm? Do you think a spiritual realm exists? Do you think extra dimensions exist? Even cosmologists think as many as 11 dimensions may exist.
    Progs know everything.

Just ask them and they will tell you.

Does God exist? Nope.

Do aliens? Yep. They say this because they are almost forced into it. If not, they have to splain why only on earth and it is rather uncomfortable for them.

Hilarious.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 01:38
    Some think Ezekiel includes a reference to an extraterrestrial spacecraft but I forget the chapter and verse.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 01:51
    Some think Ezekiel includes a reference to an extraterrestrial spacecraft but I forget the chapter and verse.
    You could make a long list of what people think

At the end of the day though, what remains is only one man assassinated JFK, the world really is round, and compared to Presidents of the last 50 years, Trump is outstanding.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 03:11
    Originally posted by @whodey

At the end of the day though, what remains is only one man assassinated JFK, the world really is round, and compared to Presidents of the last 50 years, Trump is outstanding.
    That may be the most off-topic post of the year.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 08:45
    Originally posted by @whodey

One out of three is not bad...

for you.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 09:03
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    One out of three is not bad...

for you.
    You think Trump is outstanding too?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 13:372 edits
    You think Trump is outstanding too?
    ummmm... no.

He is, by far, and I mean BY FAR, the worst president these United States have ever had.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 17:41
    ummmm... no.

He is, by far, and I mean BY FAR, the worst president these United States have ever had.
    I bet you thought that before he was inaugurated.
  12. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 22:51
    Originally posted by @ogb
    Never thought of that! God thinks he's an alien, and aliens think their gods.

What the universe coming to?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 23:30
    I bet you thought that before he was inaugurated.
    All I needed to see was how he continually mistreats women, including his wives. Men who will mistreat women will mistreat children, pets, and employees, as well as anyone they perceive as having lesser status than them, which for Donald Trump, includes almost everyone.
  14. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    30 Apr '18 23:59
    All I needed to see was how he continually mistreats women, including his wives. Men who will mistreat women will mistreat children, pets, and employees, as well as anyone they perceive as having lesser status than them, which for Donald Trump, includes almost everyone.
    I did think his persona on the Apprentice was cold and hard. I got the impression he was sitting on a throne.

And if I ever see him kick a dog...
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '18 02:181 edit
    Did you think Bill Clinton mistreated women? How about Ted Kennedy?

I’m asking because I’m trying to figure out if your standards for behavior are consistent or based on someone’s politics.

If you heard a Congressman was driving while intoxicated and struck a group of pedestrians, would you need to know his party affiliation before you could respond? Would that be the first question you’d want answered - what political party he belonged to?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree