1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    03 Nov '05 10:35
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Go on, it's a slow day, let's hear more of this "piggy-bagging".
    Talk about taking home the bacon!
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    03 Nov '05 11:05
    Originally posted by David C
    But Stalin was a bad, bad man. Really bad. Don't you realize that? And despite all evidence to the contrary, Hitler was a godless atheist, too. So, there you have it...indisputable proof of GOD'S existence.

Repent.
    Nice proof. Flawless.

Corollary 1: The theory of evolution is a patent falsehood promulgated by evil minds in order to brainwash, debase, and demoralize modern man and as a means to rationalize and promote racism and genocide.
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    03 Nov '05 11:22
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    Corollary 1: The theory of evolution is a patent falsehood promulgated by evil minds in order to brainwash, debase, and demoralize modern man and as a means to rationalize and promote racism and genocide.
    A RatX favourite.
  4. Standard memberJoe Fist
    Troubador
    Land of Fist
    Moves
    03 Nov '05 16:44
    Originally posted by Redmike
    I can't imagine how people could get such a bad idea about christians and christianity.
    Yeah with such fine, unbias, racially accepting representatives as RBHILL, Blindfaith101, and dj2becker I cannot fathom how any could think Christianity as a borderline "Hitler Youth" cultlike religion comprosied of weak-winded psychos who haven't the courage or the mental capacity to think for themselves on any matter and for that matter be civil or decent to anyone outside of their sphere of influence.

Yeah I can't imagine it either.
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    03 Nov '05 16:55
    Originally posted by buckky
    ...trying to cram their ideas down your soul...
    How exactly does this work??!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree