1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 14:59
    I went to a local booze up yesterday and drank heavily from 10am until sometime much later. I ate all manner of spicy and questionable foods from street vendors or just lying around.

Normally, I would expect to be extremely hungover, possibly still drunk and likely to have blown out my o-ring... vomitting could reasonably be expected to figure big in my day as well.

By some miracle, I am completely fine. In fact, I feel wonderful. I stink.. alot, but, this is nothing a good shower won't fix. I may even polish the bishop and really start the day off well.

The only thing that concerns me is that I would swear that my maple sugar flavored oatmeal spoke to me this morning. No sentences mind you, just a wet "plloppt" sound followed by a distinct "Chhhhraassst". I believe this to be a message from God that I am the personification of the second coming of Christ.
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '07
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 15:00
    Sounds like it to me. All worship the second coming.
  3. Joined
    13 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 17:061 edit
    You know, maple-sugared oatmeal after a binge drink is not advised.
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 18:07
    Naw, you just turned into Shavixmere, that's all.
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 19:00
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Naw, you just turned into Shavixmere, that's all.
    Jesus to anti-christ in one day.
  6. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 20:491 edit
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I went to a local booze up yesterday and drank heavily from 10am until sometime much later. I ate all manner of spicy and questionable foods from street vendors or just lying around.

Normally, I would expect to be extremely hungover, possibly still drunk and likely to have blown out my o-ring... vomitting could reasonably be expected to figure big this to be a message from God that I am the personification of the second coming of Christ.
    You've been reported to the moderators.
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 21:21
    Originally posted by jaywill
    For what exactly? Giving my liver a workout? Get bent you humorless git.
  8. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 21:36
    Ummm, you weren't supposed to betray him...yet.
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 22:47
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    Ummm, you weren't supposed to betray him...yet.
    I want my 30 pieces of silver back. Wonder what a genuine piece of Judas silver would go for? What a great souvenier.
  10. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 23:40
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I want my 30 pieces of silver back. Wonder what a genuine piece of Judas silver would go for? What a great souvenier.
    Bidding starts as low as 99¢ on eBay. The cheapest 'Buy It Now' price I saw was for $16.00. But that was for a silver Roman denarius from c. 220 that was in bad shape. The cheapest one I saw from the Republican era was $69.95.
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 23:54
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Bidding starts as low as 99¢ on eBay. The cheapest 'Buy It Now' price I saw was for $16.00. But that was for a silver Roman denarius from c. 220 that was in bad shape. The cheapest one I saw from the Republican era was $69.95.
    I've just acquired a genuine nail from the cross. Bidding starts at $666. E-bay rocks.
  12. Joined
    17 Jul '07
    Moves
    31 Jan '08 17:52
    I've got to say that I find this thread very disturbing.

If you are Jesus and if I don't ask you for forgiveness, then I'm going to Hell. But if you're not Jesus and I do ask for forgiveness... well, then I'd feel stupid! Asking for forgiveness from some a-hole that I never did anything wrong to. That's just silly!

But wait! Tecnically, I just suggested that you were an a-hole. This means that I can ask your forgivness and not feel stupid, and if you are, in fact, Jesus then I'll be saved! It's a win, win!

So... will you forgive me?
  13. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '08 13:281 edit
    Originally posted by bjohnson407
    I've got to say that I find this thread very disturbing.

If you are Jesus and if I don't ask you for forgiveness, then I'm going to Hell. But if you're not Jesus and I do ask for forgiveness... well, then I'd feel stupid! Asking for forgiveness from some a-hole that I never did anything wrong to. That's just silly!

But wait! Tecnically, I just sug ...[text shortened]... u are, in fact, Jesus then I'll be saved! It's a win, win!

So... will you forgive me?
    You and Hand of Hecate will both go to Troll Heaven.

There forever you can haunt Internet discussion boards with the kind of rot that naughty junior high boys scribble on the walls of school bathrooms.
  14. Joined
    29 Dec '07
    Moves
    01 Feb '08 18:04
    You and Hand of Hecate will both go to [b]Troll Heaven.

There forever you can haunt Internet discussion boards with the kind of rot that naughty junior high boys scribble on the walls of school bathrooms.[/b]
    Dude... you shouldn't cross Jesus.
  15. Joined
    17 Jul '07
    Moves
    01 Feb '08 18:501 edit
    You and Hand of Hecate will both go to [b]Troll Heaven.

There forever you can haunt Internet discussion boards with the kind of rot that naughty junior high boys scribble on the walls of school bathrooms.[/b]
    I don't think that what I said was much less sophisticated than Blaise Pascal's "wager," and he's among the great religious minds of Western history. But maybe the way I put it was a bit immature. How about this: Will you forgive me, Mr Christ, sir?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree