An open letter to vistesd

An open letter to vistesd

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
12 Oct 10

Originally posted by vishvahetu
Nobody is doing anything with their lives, its all the same stuff going around in circles.
This is a persons life >

Get born / get an education / get a job / get married / get divorced / hunt everywhere for sex / get old / get sick / and die.

And every time you take birth, its the same stuff and never changes.

The spiritual life stops this cycl ...[text shortened]... e religion....Vedanta, and then you will never come back to this world of suffering, ever again.
Smuggled information is not allowed in your next life.

Z

Moves
12 Oct 10

Originally posted by nook7
Dear Vistesd,

Context:
You may have noticed the recent steep decline in the standard of threads being posted in the spirituality by a couple of whack jobs that have started posting since Sept 2010 - along with the few resident fundys this has caused a tremor in the force and has been causing great frustration and grief to what is usually a good place for a ...[text shortened]... open it up to others - note: must show history of quality posts with decorum.

Thanks,
Nook7
sadly there is no way to control who posts what and where
just post an interesting subject, ignore the ones not making any sense, and do the best you can.

i am tired to discussing noah's ark, evolution and OT genocided. i would welcome a change of subject

spirituality is not christianity forum. vishva, regardless of being a lunatic, started something different. for example, i think we can engage in very nice discussions from simply commenting a nietzche quote. or even a george carlin quote.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
12 Oct 10

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
just post an interesting subject, ignore the ones not making any sense, and do the best you can.

i am tired to discussing noah's ark, evolution and OT genocided. i would welcome a change of subject

spirituality is not christianity forum. vishva, regardless of being a lunatic, started somethi ...[text shortened]... n very nice discussions from simply commenting a nietzche quote. or even a george carlin quote.
I 'll try to make your day😵

n

Moves
13 Oct 10

Originally posted by Zahlanzi

spirituality is not christianity forum. vishva, regardless of being a lunatic, started somethi ...[text shortened]... n very nice discussions from simply commenting a nietzche quote. or even a george carlin quote.
Sound advice my good man.