1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    21 Jun '15 22:30
    I have defeated atheism in this forum many times.

    However Hess and Wolf because of gross dishonesty, are shamelessly defending the absurd and nonsensical belief that every conscious creature in existence including man, owes its existence to spontaneously microbes in a muddy puddle after a lightning strike.

    They add that this happened without intelligent input or intelligent cause or intelligent blueprint......(it was unintelligent magic)

    This is junk science and nothing more.

    However theists are persons who accept the fact that conscientiousness comes from consciousness and life therefore comes from life (God being the Supreme Consciousness and cause of all causes)

    I don't know about you, but I accept what the Vedas say, and that is all life is eternal and is an expansion of the life that is God (the Supreme Consciousness, the Supreme Being and the Supreme Controller)

    Only an insane man would reject the fact that there is a Supreme Controller behind this cosmic manifestation., (but sadly this is what junk science does)
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    21 Jun '15 22:55
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I have defeated atheism in this forum many times.

    However Hess and Wolf because of gross dishonesty, are shamelessly defending the absurd and nonsensical belief that every conscious creature in existence including man, owes its existence to spontaneously microbes in a muddy puddle after a lightning strike.

    They add that this happened without intelligent ...[text shortened]... Supreme Controller behind this cosmic manifestation., (but sadly this is what junk science does)
    "I have defeated atheism in this forum many times."

    The last time I checked atheism was alive and well. 🙄
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    21 Jun '15 23:231 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"I have defeated atheism in this forum many times."

    The last time I checked atheism was alive and well. 🙄[/b]
    I believe he means he have given many reasons why atheism is a false belief, just as I have given many reason why evilution is a false belief.

    YouTube
  4. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    21 Jun '15 23:48
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I believe he means he have given many reasons why atheism is a false belief, just as I have given many reason why evilution is a false belief.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wr-lXLGCxQ
    Ya but, evilution is still alive and well! 😉

    When Jesus gets back the opposition will collapse entirely. Until then all we can do is fight the good fight. I'm sure glad you're around RJ. I couldn't do it without you here.
  5. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    21 Jun '15 23:56
    Originally posted by josephw
    When Jesus gets back the opposition will collapse entirely. Until then all we can do is fight the good fight. I'm sure glad you're around RJ. I couldn't do it without you here.
    When you cast yourself as "fighting the good fight" in this case, do you mean you see yourself as a proponent of young earth ideology/theology on this forum alongside RJHinds?
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    22 Jun '15 01:373 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I have defeated atheism in this forum many times.

    However Hess and Wolf because of gross dishonesty, are shamelessly defending the absurd and nonsensical belief that every conscious creature in existence including man, owes its existence to spontaneously microbes in a muddy puddle after a lightning strike.

    They add that this happened without intelligent ...[text shortened]... Supreme Controller behind this cosmic manifestation., (but sadly this is what junk science does)
    Again, your argument comes apart at attributing this consciousness to "God". First of all, you have no way to show it's YOUR god that's responsible for this.

    Your second mistake: how do you know there's only one "god"? We know that there are many variations of existing life forms, from varying types of bacteria to different human races; how then can you give credit to only one "god"?

    Your third mistake is making the claim that a "supreme" being is the cause of all consciousness. You have zero evidence of this, and zero way of showing that this is the case. What if this first being no longer exists? Since all living beings eventually die, there's no reason why your "god" isn't also dead. Simply put, there's no reason why your "god" isn't merely some fallible, mortal being, if one were to exist.

    Lastly, how do we even know that this being is even worth following? Since there's indisputable evidence that life evolved, what if this original "god" is some inferior, less evolved life form? What if this original life (what you call "god" ) is some unintelligent blob, or the equivalent of a sea sponge?

    These types of reasons are why we can't take your postulation seriously. And that, of course, is in addition to the fact that you have no actual proof of any god. All you have is speculation.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    22 Jun '15 05:471 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    Again, your argument comes apart at attributing this consciousness to "God". First of all, you have no way to show it's YOUR god that's responsible for this.

    Your second mistake: how do you know there's only one "god"? We know that there are many variations of existing life forms, from varying types of bacteria to different human races; how then can you ...[text shortened]... in addition to the fact that you have no actual proof of any god. All you have is speculation.
    The God of the Holy Bible is the only God that should be taken seriously, because He inspired the prophets to write about Him; and His word has been proven true, whenever it was able to be checked. He also sent His only begotten Son to show the people of Israel His power by turning water to wine, stopping storms, providing money to pay taxes from the mouth of a fish, making the lame walk and the blind see, healing the sick, and raising the dead.

    Not only that, but he predicted His death by crucifixion and His resurrection on the third day after. He appeared to many people afterwards, eating fish, and allowing examination of the nail makes of hands and feet and the spear mark in His side cause by the Roman soldiers to prove He was not a ghost. He also left the tomb empty in Jerusalem, in which He was place after being pronounced dead by the Roman soldiers, so that all that wish to can visit and see for themselves. And if that was not enough, He left the face cloth with stains from His blood and the burial shroud with His crucified image as proof for all the doubters that he had raised from the dead.

    YouTube

    Scientists "Jesus Rose From The Dead! " Astounding Proof!

    YouTube
  8. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    40565
    22 Jun '15 06:19
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I have defeated atheism in this forum many times.
    No, what you've done is cover your ears, call everyone who disagrees with you a liar, and incessantly regurgitate your assertions as though they don't need defending. And then you declare victory. You know who else argues in this manner?

    Pick any five year old out there.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8514
    22 Jun '15 07:10
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I have defeated atheism in this forum many times.
    I think you are being dishonest in that statement. (And delusional).
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    22 Jun '15 09:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    When you cast yourself as "fighting the good fight" in this case, do you mean you see yourself as a proponent of young earth ideology/theology on this forum alongside RJHinds?
    Why do you care?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86307
    22 Jun '15 09:27
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I have defeated atheism in this forum many times...
    Forum Gold.
  12. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    22 Jun '15 10:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    When you cast yourself as "fighting the good fight" in this case, do you mean you see yourself as a proponent of young earth ideology/theology on this forum alongside RJHinds?
    No.
    RJ and I have a different perspective on the Genesis account. I believe the earth is very old, but did not come into existence by any evolutionary process. RJ and I do agree that the first man Adam was created some 6000 years ago as was every other living thing.

    If you are going to press me for any more information than that you are going to have to refer to the Bible and be specific.
  13. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    22 Jun '15 10:21
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I think you are being dishonest in that statement. (And delusional).
    Interesting isn't it? How we tend to project upon external reality the paradigm that exists in our minds.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8514
    22 Jun '15 12:33
    Originally posted by josephw
    Interesting isn't it? How we tend to project upon external reality the paradigm that exists in our minds.
    Sorry can't talk now, eating crisps.
  15. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    40565
    22 Jun '15 16:58
    Originally posted by josephw
    I believe the earth is very old, but did not come into existence by any evolutionary process.
    Well, as far as I know, the earth doesn't reproduce, so I'll have to agree with you, the earth probably didn't evolve. 🙄
Back to Top