Autumns
    Konker season
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Nov '13 18:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am sure if you watch the independent film 'knocking', there is a case of a witness family whose kid needs a transplant, a kidney or a lung, cannot remember, requiring bloodless surgery and the boys father donates it. I have not watched all of it, only parts , but i think its a fairly good portrayal of the situation, don't know if you can watch the ...[text shortened]... eatures a holocaust survivor who became a witness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4cS4n9ZkA
    So can we both agree that organ transplant replacement done by the bloodless surgery method is a good thing?

The Instructor
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Nov '13 19:10
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    So can we both agree that organ transplant replacement done by the bloodless surgery method is a good thing?

The Instructor
    Its state of the art my man!
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Nov '13 19:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Its state of the art my man!
    Do you personally agree with organ transplants robbie?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Nov '13 20:19
    Oh dear, am I still not being talked to for being a naughty poster?
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Nov '13 20:08
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."* Ephesians 4:32 (KJV)

[b]Clarke's Commentary on Ephesians 4:32

"Be ye kind one to another - Be kind and obliging to each other; study good breeding and gentleness of manners. A Christian cannot be a savage, and he need not be ...[text shortened]... for us all today, tomorrow and as long as we shall live within these temporal bodies. Comments?[/b]
    "Out of 100 men, one will read the Bible, the other 99 will read the Christian." -D.L. Moody

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree