1. Subscriberstratosph3R3
    The Peacemaker
    Out of Lockdown
    Moves
    29 Sep '05 11:04
    I am interested in hearing opinions on the Illuminati and the Luciferian doctrine.

My understanding is that Church insists that Lucifer was (and I imagine still is) a reference to the Devil, but that the Illuminati claimed that Lucifer was intended in its literal Latin meaning -Bringer of light.

Were (or are) the Illuminati insisting that Catholicism and Christian dogma be smashed, and that religion be purged and replaced with science and did (or do) they insist on a new global hierarchical order?

Or are they supporting the destruction of the state and a establishing a global Anarchist society?. They certainly understand that religion is no justification for hierachy. I have not been able to work out the political agenda of the Illuminati

If you can shed any light (pun intended), do tell.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Sep '05 11:54
    AFAIK the illumminati where an order which consisted mainly out of open minded people. That means scientiest, artists and freethinkers.

The church still had nearly a monopoly on science and power therefore they worked in secrecy.

Some say they were undermining the freemasons and other groups too.

Nevertheless their target was a new age. The age of reason, doubt and science. They wanted to crush the young (the older or elder are quite strange and different to them) gods which were worshipped and build a new world based on facts.

When thinking about everything one surely comes to the state at last.
    So it might be that they had revolutionary ideas how to overcome things like state, money and possession etc.

Therefore they were crushed. Or at least they vanished from the open view. Some say they are still quite active others say they stopped their acts. I like to believe that they are still waiting out there in the darkness and will take over once they are too powerful to be stopped.

Others say they want to end the world (see also illuminati).
    According to this sources there are different ways to come to a new form of beeing as pure energy (and therefore be immortal):

a mass of orgasms (think of tantra!) or they mass release of souls, mind power (however you will call it) meaning mass murder. If one is prepared he than can take the step to a pure energy form (think of WW2 and so on etc.

What is the truth ? Nobody knows. But if they have survived for so long in the shadows , waiting you could be sure they are quite powerful even in the medias etc. Think before you believe what you read wherever. (Movie hint: Wag the dog !)

Chris (who alway carries a 1 USD with him)

23 and SNAFU !
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 13:04
    Originally posted by STRATOSPH3R3
    I am interested in hearing opinions on the Illuminati and the Luciferian doctrine.

My understanding is that Church insists that Lucifer was (and I imagine still is) a reference to the Devil, but that the Illuminati claimed that Lucifer was intended in its literal Latin meaning -Bringer of light.

Were (or are) the Illuminati insisting that Cathol ...[text shortened]... out the political agenda of the Illuminati

If you can shed any light (pun intended), do tell.
    http://www.masonicinfo.com/illuminati.htm

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree