1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 Sep '10 17:22
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    So he calls himself something in latin, millennia before the language was spoken. Doesn't that strike you as something invented?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
    For one, he called himself nothing; he was given the name from God.

The Hebrew eill bn-shchr of Isaiah 14:12 is transliterated into English as "howl-you son of dawn," but traditionally (since Jerome) was rendered in the Latin, Lucifer, itself an amalgamation of lux (light) and ferous (to bring or carry). Although the Latin transliteration isn't an accurate rendition of the Hebrew-- dropping the howling reference and keeping only the light-bearer aspect--- it has been representative of the same person of which we now speak.

There is an entire other subject of discussion, Jerome's translation, that would be needed in order to consider the steady pattern of corruptions for various (suspected) reasons.
  2. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    20 Sep '10 16:27
    yes i agree also did you all know that lucifer is an increadable music maker he has been know to manipulate pepole throgh music
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 03:26
    satan a turd yo

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree