1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 18:28
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    1. you are confusing immortality with everlasting life, they are not one and the same
    although i dont expect you to know the difference, unless you have researched it.
    Its another common misconception to make the two synonymous.

2. i have explained why its absurd.

3. i dont think its tasty even cooked in regge regge barbecue sauce, cavemen ...[text shortened]... ed this and you have
    nothing but a speculative nothingness with which to attempt to refute it.
    cavemen are a fictional absurdity of scientific dogma masquerading as empirical science.

RING-A-DING-DONG!!!!!

Just when we thought it wasn't possible for you to become anymore insane you top the lot.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 18:391 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    [b]cavemen are a fictional absurdity of scientific dogma masquerading as empirical science.

RING-A-DING-DONG!!!!!

Just when we thought it wasn't possible for you to become anymore insane you top the lot.[/b]
    its true, those fictional depictions of half men half ape are a nonsense. ZING a DING NEEEEXT!
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 18:461 edit
    its true, those fictional depictions of half men half ape are a nonsense. ZING a DING NEEEEXT!
    Which depictions are you referrring to here?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 19:331 edit
    Which depictions are you referrring to here?
    depictions of the so called missing link, like this, which are clearly fictional depictions,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/prehistoric_life/tv_radio/wwcavemen/
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 22:10
    LOL, Bible states that its instinctive wisdom, no one messes with the sacred text.!
    Was that an instinctive response? 😵
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jul '12 23:37
    Originally posted by jaywill
    why did god give animals such short lives?

Define "short".

why did god make homosexual animals if he dislikes it so much?

I don't know hardly anything about "homosexual animals". I may have seen some science discussion to the effect that certain animal behaviors were reminiscient of human homosexual actions.
    ...[text shortened]...

were adam and eve vegetarians or vegans?

They were conservatives.
    Play That Funky Music

YouTube
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 07:57
    depictions of the so called missing link, like this, which are clearly fictional depictions,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/prehistoric_life/tv_radio/wwcavemen/
    So how do the rather large and intriguing amount of artifacts found in various caves throughout thr world fit into your scheme of things?
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 08:09
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    did god make beef tasty before humans could eat it or did it become tasty later?
    why did god not give animals souls?
    the animals may be born homosexual, but they choose to be homosexual because they are evil and haven't found god. every time a chimp with a penis gets funky with another chimp with a penis, they are consciously choosing to do EEEVIL!!!!!
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 08:26
    did god make beef tasty before humans could eat it or did it become tasty later?
    why did god not give animals souls?
    You must be one of those Hindus that worship cows. Don't worry you want be reincarnated into an animal and especially not a holy cow. 😀
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 08:411 edit
    So how do the rather large and intriguing amount of artifacts found in various caves throughout thr world fit into your scheme of things?
    please answer the point, is the depiction fictional or is it not? Its naught but
    scientific hocus pocus masquerading as empirical science, the article states, the first
    upright ape, Lucy. Its a piece of speculative nonsense engineered by scientists (I
    use term loosely), there is no way they could have observed Lucy walking upright,
    in fact, they give the impression that she was something other than simian, not
    true! This kind of unobserved phenomena palmed off as empirical science belongs
    in the fiction department, not science and as for the, 'rather large and intriguing
    amount of artefacts', just how large and extensive are these?

'Judged by the amount of evidence upon which it is based, the study of fossil man
    hardly deserves to be more than a sub-discipline of palaeontology or anthropology.
    . . . the collection is so tantalisingly incomplete, and the specimens themselves often
    so fragmentary and inconclusive', New Scientist,

“Whatever Happened to Zinjanthropus?” by John Reader, March 26, 1981, p. 802
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 09:14
    please answer the point, is the depiction fictional or is it not? Its naught but
    scientific hocus pocus masquerading as empirical science, the article states, the first
    upright ape, Lucy. Its a piece of speculative nonsense engineered by scientists (I
    use term loosely), there is no way they could have observed Lucy walking upright,
    in fact ...[text shortened]... Scientist,

These Atheists keep lying by telling us they have mountains of evidence for evolution. However when you exclude adaption within kind, they do not even have a mole hill. 😏
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 09:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    These Atheists keep lying by telling us they have mountains of evidence for evolution. However when you exclude adaption within kind, they do not even have a mole hill. 😏
    I dont think its deliberate RJH, not at all, but empirical science and speculative
    depictions of fictional beings are not one and the same.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 10:28
    I dont think its deliberate RJH, not at all, but empirical science and speculative
    depictions of fictional beings are not one and the same.
    why do we have goosebumps?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 10:381 edit
    why do we have goosebumps?
    To highlight the difference between empirical and fictional science?
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    04 Jul '12 10:57
    in fact ...[text shortened]... Scientist,

please answer the point, is the depiction fictional or is it not?

No. Whether an animal can walk upright or not can be determined by looking at it's pelvis or it's femur, you don't need to watch it walking.

Your quote was no doubt correct in 1981, we're now in the 21st century. Yet again you're reduced to providing 30+year old quotes when discussing the history of man. Neeeext!!

Check out Hinds Cave in Texas -

http://www.texasbeyondhistory.net/hinds/artifacts.html#peri

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree