1. At the Revolution
    Moves
    04 Jun '09 18:52
    There was a scientology ad on Rachel Maddow last night. I laughed so hard ...
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Jun '09 03:08
    Originally posted by scherzo
    i didn't see that one . is it possible for you to give me the gist of that ad?
  3. At the Revolution
    Moves
    05 Jun '09 14:01
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    i didn't see that one . is it possible for you to give me the gist of that ad?
    It was all about,
    "Enjoy life. [picture of laughing person running along beach] Carpe diem. [picture of guy pushing his son on a swingset] Be free. [somebody playing basketball]" etc. for about forty-five seconds. Then: "Scientology . . . (funded by the church of Scientology)"

Now I'd better watch out for my mailbox.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    05 Jun '09 14:48
    Damn. I wish we got Scientology ads in Canada. You guys get all the fun. ๐Ÿ™
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Jun '09 14:56
    It was all about,
    "Enjoy life. [picture of laughing person running along beach] Carpe diem. [picture of guy pushing his son on a swingset] Be free. [somebody playing basketball]" etc. for about forty-five seconds. Then: "Scientology . . . (funded by the church of Scientology)"

Now I'd better watch out for my mailbox.
    wow. you and sumydid have bought my attention to some of these ads that really disrurb me. We just don't get that S*** in brisbane australia
  6. At the Revolution
    Moves
    05 Jun '09 18:23
    wow. you and sumydid have bought my attention to some of these ads that really disrurb me. We just don't get that S*** in brisbane australia
    Nah, in Australia you get Rupert Murdoch's full wrath.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Jun '09 22:07
    Nah, in Australia you get Rupert Murdoch's full wrath.
    Yes but its so nicely sugar-coated and tailored for our ever-so sensitive eyes and ears๐Ÿ™„
  8. At the Revolution
    Moves
    06 Jun '09 00:08
    Yes but its so nicely sugar-coated and tailored for our ever-so sensitive eyes and ears๐Ÿ™„
    "The Muslims are trying to kill everyone. Yaargh."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree