Another bid for religious diversity, beheaded:

Another bid for religious diversity, beheaded:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Jan 14
1 edit

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/12/13/world/meast/saudi-arabia-beheading/index.html?iref=obinsite

Another indication of the barbarism inherent in Islam and early christianity, who did the same thing a few hundred years ago.

is it going to take another 500 years for Islam to become civilized?

The truly pathetic part is they believe she is actually working for some kind of spiritual entity or other.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jan 14
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/12/13/world/meast/saudi-arabia-beheading/index.html?iref=obinsite

Another indication of the barbarism inherent in Islam and early christianity, who did the same thing a few hundred years ago.

The truly pathetic part is they believe she is actually working for some kind of spiritual entity or other.
Please allow me to be a stuck record again.

Early Christians were in fact violating the commandments of Christ and the teachings of the Apostles when they persecuted and killed witches, apostates etc etc. Christianity is the following of the teachings of Christ and the Apostles. The entire Bible is not a rule book for Christians. The law of Moses and the activites of the early Jews are NOT to be followed by Christians, and that is clearly stated by Christ and the Apostles.

In the case of Islam the teachings of the Koran and the example of Mohammed and the interpretation of the hadiths ALL ALL ALL, teach the same doctrine of violence, persecution and death to non-muslims.

Hence like you say Christianity used to do the same thing. They stopped because it is easy to prove by appealing to the teachings of Christ and the APostles that they are WRONG.

No such luck with Islam. There is nothing to appeal to, and there is no authority that can prove them wrong. They are in fact following to the letter the teachings of their Holy Books and their prophet Mohammed.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jan 14

I do too. I believe Islam will be on the side of Satan at the coming of the LORD. They will be the ones that the Book of Revelations say behead the saints because of their testimony about Christ.

Revelation 20

Infidel

Moves
12 Jan 14

An excellent reason why need to stop being dependant on oil very quickly.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Jan 14

Looking for the supporters of Islam to make a comment here. Any moderate Muslims care to condemn this kind of action or is it that evreryone are bigots and Islamophobes.

Moves
13 Jan 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
Looking for the supporters of Islam to make a comment here. Any moderate Muslims care to condemn this kind of action or is it that evreryone are bigots and Islamophobes.
I don't think there are any supporters of Islam here.

Don't know that any Muslims frequent this site either.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Jan 14

Real Muslims don't play chess. They are too busy bending over and knocking there heads on the ground.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Jan 14

Originally posted by googlefudge
I don't think there are any supporters of Islam here.

Don't know that any Muslims frequent this site either.
And you know this how?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Jan 14
1 edit

And you know this how?
If there are, they don't feel the need to respond to such posts. Perhaps the truth makes them uncomfortable. How are you to convince people when viewing such barbarism that the average Joe Muslim in a peaceful country like Canada or the Netherlands would refuse to take up arms if an Imam called for violence?

I know Christian churches I would suspect of the same thing. The bottom line, you can't trust religion. The way religion is handled today. It is clear as a bell no god inspired any of these violent religions, violent now and violent in the past and will continue being violent in the future.

In Christianity today we have violence like the killing of abortion doctors.

BOTH religions are vile and should be wiped from the face of the Earth. Only then can humanity have a chance at maturity.
As it is, these vile religions keep humanity at a very low barbaric level.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jan 14
1 edit

If there are, they don't feel the need to respond to such posts. Perhaps the truth makes them uncomfortable. How are you to convince people when viewing such barbarism that the average Joe Muslim in a peaceful country like Canada or the Netherlands would refuse to take up arms if an Imam called for violence?

I know Christian churches I would suspect of t ...[text shortened]... chance at maturity.
As it is, these vile religions keep humanity at a very low barbaric level.
You are not thinking clearly. While we are in agreement on some of the points, there is an important distinction that you are failing to grasp.

I have put this many different ways and I dont know how to say it diffferently ... there is NOTHING in the teachings of Christ and the Apostles [= Christianity] that condones the killing of abortion doctors or anyone else. If you find such a teaching in the Bible please let me know.

I have already shown that the Koran contains dozens of instructions to muslims to Kill and persecute various people.

People killing abortion doctors are acting on their own evil desires and not acting to please any God or to carry out Gods instructions. So those people are acting contrary to what their religion teaches. Muslims who are called 'extremist' are in fact obeying the instructions of their holy books, obeying the interpretation of the hadiths and following the example of their founder and prophet Muhammed.

It is obvious your aim is just to lump all religion together and that show a lack of discrimination on your part.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Jan 14

You are not thinking clearly. While we are in agreement on some of the points, there is an important distinction that you are failing to grasp.

I have put this many different ways and I dont know how to say it diffferently ... there is NOTHING in the teachings of Christ and the Apostles [= Christianity] that condones the killing of abortion doctors or any ...[text shortened]... r aim is just to lump all religion together and that show a lack of discrimination on your part.
It doesn't matter what the bible says, the extremists make things up as they go. I can kill that abortion doctor because the bible says don't kill and that is what that abortion doctor is doing. His head is screwed on backwards but that doesn't alter the fact for HIM his rational comes from the bible and the Muslim extremist, for HIM his actions come from the Quran.

You can grouse all you want about none of that stuff is in the bible or Quran and so forth but extremists cause misery way beyond their numbers.

And you can grouse about it all you want, in THEIR mines they are religious.

That is all that matters, what is in THEIR minds.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jan 14
1 edit

It doesn't matter what the bible says, the extremists make things up as they go. I can kill that abortion doctor because the bible says don't kill and that is what that abortion doctor is doing. His head is screwed on backwards but that doesn't alter the fact for HIM his rational comes from the bible and the Muslim extremist, for HIM his actions come from t ...[text shortened]... ou want, in THEIR mines they are religious.

That is all that matters, what is in THEIR minds.
If a Christian commits an act of extremism and it is not supported by the teachings of Christ and the Apostles then how can you blame religion? Christ preached peace and non-violence in ALL MATTERS.

Like I said you are not being rational and reasonable.

This is reason why people do not and can not solve problems. They fail to understand the ROOT CAUSE of the problem ie where does the problem originate. They instead deal and treat symptoms and not the root cause.

What is the root cause of the problem of extremism? Maybe you should investigate that further.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jan 14

If a Christian commits an act of extremism and it is not supported by the teachings of Christ and the Apostles then how can you blame religion? Christ preached peace and non-violence in ALL MATTERS.

Like I said you are not being rational and reasonable.

This is reason why people do not and can not solve problems. They fail to understand the ROOT CAUSE ...[text shortened]...
What is the root cause of the problem of extremism? Maybe you should investigate that further.
I've been trying to tell him this for quite a long time now. The evil acts he attributes to Christianity are the acts of evil men, period, whether they claim to be Christians or not. There is no evil in Christianity, only in the men that use it as an excuse to further their own evil agenda.

But he's hip-deep in his anti-religion fervor and refuses to see that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jan 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
I do too. I believe Islam will be on the side of Satan at the coming of the LORD. They will be the ones that the Book of Revelations say behead the saints because of their testimony about Christ.

Revelation 20
And you are deluded. There will be plenty of Muslims beheaded along with the Christians during the Tribulation once the AntiChrist claims to be God and starts in with the killing of everyone who doesn't worship him.

Moves
16 Jan 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
And you are deluded. There will be plenty of Muslims beheaded along with the Christians during the Tribulation once the AntiChrist claims to be God and starts in with the killing of everyone who doesn't worship him.
'killing people who dont worship him'

seriously suzianne, havent women put up with enough egotistical, sexist, psychopathic, vain men over the years. yet you are happy to bow down to the king of them all. he who only loves those that are willing to love him.