1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 May '13 12:31
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There is no time that goes back to 4 billion years or even a million. The big gap is the one in the thinking that causes some to make up this imaginary time so their fictional theoy of evolution is more believable.

The Instructor
    in your scheme of things what years did dinosaurs walk the earth?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '13 12:34
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    riiiiiight, so first you said it was about breeding. now its some unnamed physical quality. what is it then? what exactly are different 'kinds'?
    The DNA code program by God defines the Kind. Examples are felines and canines.

The Instructor
  3. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    03 May '13 12:35
    is this not a wolfdog

A wolfdog (also called a wolf–dog hybrid or wolf hybrid) is a canid hybrid resulting from the mating of a gray wolf (various Canis lupus subspecies) and a dog (Canis lupus familiaris).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfdog
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 May '13 12:36
    God has prohibited the changing of one kind into another kind of plant or animal. They can only breed within their own kind and produce variations in the same kind. Some call these variations microevolution. But gaps in the fossil record as well as the big gap from 6 thousand years to 4 billion years show that there is no proof or time for macroevolution A.K.A. Evil-lution. 😏
    Exactly how do you think you know your god prohibits the changing of one 'kind' into another?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 May '13 12:37
    good luck getting RJ to answer that one. And if he does, we already know the answer will be less than 10,000 years.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 May '13 12:411 edit
    The DNA code program by God defines the Kind. Examples are felines and canines.

The Instructor
    a whole new world of vagueness for your rj..............and where in the bible does it explain that animals are locked by d.n.a? considering a chimp shares 99% of our dna, it looks like what makes us a seperate species is only 1% of our make up. that would indicate that we can change 99% of our make up and still be human, we could turn into a banana with a brain and still be human????? is this what you are saying rj?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '13 12:48
    I suppose you are referring to the large dinosaurs. That would be roughly from approximately 2000 BC to aproximately 4000 BC
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 May '13 12:501 edit
    I suppose you are referring to the large dinosaurs. That would be roughly from approximately 2000 BC to aproximately 4000 BC
    so they appeared in 4000bc were they meat eaters?
  9. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    03 May '13 12:51
    What about the small ones?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '13 12:52
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Exactly how do you think you know your god prohibits the changing of one 'kind' into another?
    The Holy Bible tells me so. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 May '13 12:53
    ...........and what part of the world did they live in?
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 May '13 12:55
    why dont we find t-rex skulls kept as trophies? or giant bones turned into tools, weapons, art? why dont we find drawings of them or writings?
  13. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    03 May '13 12:56
    The Holy Bible tells me so. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    That'll be in the commandments then.

11b I don't want to see any of you rabble turning into cabbages or chickens. That will cause me to frown a lot.

Regards

B. G. S. Fairy
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '13 13:24
    a whole new world of vagueness for your rj..............and where in the bible does it explain that animals are locked by d.n.a? considering a chimp shares 99% of our dna, it looks like what makes us a seperate species is only 1% of our make up. that would indicate that we can change 99% of our make up and still be human, we could turn into a banana with a brain and still be human????? is this what you are saying rj?
    Nope that is not the way it works. We can't change into a banana because we are programmed to remain humans, but there can be different variations of humans as you already know.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '13 13:28
    why dont we find t-rex skulls kept as trophies? or giant bones turned into tools, weapons, art? why dont we find drawings of them or writings?
    They were washed away by the world wide flood. However, we do have t-rex skulls kept in museums today.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree