Another Notch Against Evolutionists

Another Notch Against Evolutionists

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
16 Mar 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Evolutionists claim four evolutions in science. They are astronomical evolution, geological evolution, chemical evolution, and biological evolution. Each of these are not complete unless they begin from the start. So the theory of biological evolution naturally must begin with the origin of life which according to evolutionists is explained by their theory of abiogenesis.
The theory of evolution is about biology, and it stands on its own. To say that for evolution to be real we must first know how life began, is like saying that for electricity to be real we must first understand how electrons formed in the first place. That's just dumb.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Mar 15

Originally posted by C Hess
The theory of evolution is about biology, and it stands on its own. To say that for evolution to be real we must first know how life began, is like saying that for electricity to be real we must first understand how electrons formed in the first place. That's just dumb.
I said the theory of evolution is not REAL science. Electricity is part of the science of Physics. I was not talking about the science of Physics. So your straw man argument is irrelevant and will not work against me.

Life on Earth exists because the creator God put it on Earth and not on Mars. The law of Biogenesis proves that both the theory of evolution and the theory of abiogenesis are not REAL science. 😏

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Mar 15

I said the theory of evolution is not REAL science. Electricity is part of the science of Physics. I was not talking about the science of Physics. So your straw man argument is irrelevant and will not work against me.

Life on Earth exists because the creator God put it on Earth and not on Mars. The law of Biogenesis proves that both the theory of evolution and the theory of abiogenesis are not REAL science. 😏
Ron, just how deep do you intend to dig this hole of yours?

The atheists already think all theists are weak-minded fools.

For the love of God, stop giving them more ammunition.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Mar 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Ron, just how deep do you intend to dig this hole of yours?

The atheists already think all theists are weak-minded fools.

For the love of God, stop giving them more ammunition.
What is wrong with telling the truth? If you believe I am not telling the truth, then instead of just belittling me, why don't you give your version?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Mar 15

What is wrong with telling the truth? If you believe I am not telling the truth, then instead of just belittling me, why don't you give your version?
I've told you and told you how I see this.

Every time you just shut me down with some variation of "Why don't you believe the Word of God"?

Fact is, I believe the Word of God, but everything is not how it appears on its face. What I do not believe is your interpretation of the Word of God.

Let me ask you:

Do you believe that man has Free Will?

Do you believe that man's free will must be preserved? That there is some reason God hasn't made an appointment at the White House, or the Kremlin, or the Hague, or even the Knesset, to apprise all of mankind with the proof of His being, in person?

Moves
16 Mar 15

You're not telling "the truth". You're exposing yourself as something of an imbecille. Evolution is as solid a theory as any theory of physics (if not more so). I know you consistently fail to grasp this fact, but there it is.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Mar 15

Evolutionists claim four evolutions in science. They are astronomical evolution, geological evolution, chemical evolution, and biological evolution. Each of these are not complete unless they begin from the start. So the theory of biological evolution naturally must begin with the origin of life which according to evolutionists is explained by their theory of abiogenesis.
Real scientists working in the field of evolutionary studies like biologists stick to what they know. They don't claim any knowledge of anything out side evolution.

You can also talk about the evolution of the automobile, so what, that has nothing to do with the evolution of life.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Mar 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
I've told you and told you how I see this.

Every time you just shut me down with some variation of "Why don't you believe the Word of God"?

Fact is, I believe the Word of God, but everything is not how it appears on its face. What I do not believe is your interpretation of the Word of God.

Let me ask you:

Do you believe that man has Fr ...[text shortened]... he Hague, or even the Knesset, to apprise all of mankind with the proof of His being, in person?
From what I remember your interpretation is that God created everything by evolution and the six evening and morning days are not 24 hour days, but long periods of time. I do no see anything in the Genesis account that even implies such an interpretation and it is certain that Yahshua (Jesus) never said anything that implies such an interpretation as yours.

Yes, I believe we have free will to disobey God and suffer the consequences if we wish just as a child has free will to disobey their parents and put their hand in the fire.
The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

(2 Peter 3:9 NKJV)

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Mar 15

You're not telling "the truth". You're exposing yourself as something of an imbecille. Evolution is as solid a theory as any theory of physics (if not more so). I know you consistently fail to grasp this fact, but there it is.
The evolution theory is not solid at all. It has never been observed to change a dog to a horse or a monkey to a man. It is only a fairy tale and not science and serves no useful function in the real science of biology.

However, as you mentioned, results of electricity in physics has been harnessed to produce energy that powers our everyday lives from lighting to heating our homes and meals. That is what true science should be like. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
16 Mar 15
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
Real scientists working in the field of evolutionary studies like biologists stick to what they know. They don't claim any knowledge of anything out side evolution.

You can also talk about the evolution of the automobile, so what, that has nothing to do with the evolution of life.
Automobiles are designed by humans with the intelligence to do it and do not evolve magically by the forces of Physics or Chemistry. Biological life did not evolve magically either, but was designed by the intelligent creator God, who created the heavens and the earth and the seas.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Moves
17 Mar 15

The evolution theory is not solid at all. It has never been observed to change a dog to a horse or a monkey to a man. It is only a fairy tale and not science and serves no useful function in the real science of biology.

However, as you mentioned, results of electricity in physics has been harnessed to produce energy that powers our everyday lives from lighting to heating our homes and meals. That is what true science should be like. 😏
Just like we can only observe and measure the effects of electrons, not the actual electrons themselves, we can observe and measure the effects of evolution. If the observed effects are consistent with the predictions made from the theory, the theory is still useful, and therefore considered solid. We can run experiments and test for predicted outcomes, and if the predictions match the results, the theory is solid. We can use the theory to inform us of holes in our knowledge (like how traits are passed on), and thereby guide future inquiry (discovering and confirming that DNA carries genetic information), finding ways to use these new findings in practical ways (like DNA fingerprinting and tracing our family lines, learning about a whole new category of diseases and how they can be treated). And since all of these findings (and many, many more) owe a thanks to evolutionary theory, and none of them contradicts it...

...the theory of evolution is solid.

Here's a short list of how evolutionary theory is useful:

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CA/CA215.html

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Mar 15

Just like we can only observe and measure the effects of electrons, not the actual electrons themselves, we can observe and measure the effects of evolution. If the observed effects are consistent with the predictions made from the theory, the theory is still useful, and therefore considered solid. We can run experiments and test for predicted outcomes, and i ...[text shortened]... t list of how evolutionary theory is useful:

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CA/CA215.html
These people are confusing genetics and breeding with the theory of evolution. The creation theory in the Holy Bible allows for such variations occurring by adaptations and breeding explained in the biological field of genetics by saying all creatures bring forth after their own kind. That is a direct contradiction to the theory of evolution that claims all the different creatures evolved from one common ancestor. 😏

Moves
17 Mar 15

These people are confusing genetics and breeding with the theory of evolution. The creation theory in the Holy Bible allows for such variations occurring by adaptations and breeding explained in the biological field of genetics by saying all creatures bring forth after their own kind. That is a direct contradiction to the theory of evolution that claims all the different creatures evolved from one common ancestor. 😏
Uh, nope.

Moves
18 Mar 15

Remember that nonsense video you posted some time back, with this crazy fella, Trey Smith? Well, someone took the time to go through that video step by step. I thought you might be interested, maybe subscribe to this armoured sceptic guy so that you won't miss the rest of it. I trust we'll never have to face your silly arguments again. Thank you. 🙂

The Theory of Gibberish (Part 1):

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Mar 15

Remember that nonsense video you posted some time back, with this crazy fella, Trey Smith? Well, someone took the time to go through that video step by step. I thought you might be interested, maybe subscribe to this armoured sceptic guy so that you won't miss the rest of it. I trust we'll never have to face your silly arguments again. Thank you. 🙂

The Theory of Gibberish (Part 1): https://youtu.be/8XmxTn5PupE
Overwhelming Evidence For Creation And Intelligent Design