1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Mar '15 05:01
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Like I said, you have no interest in reading, looking at tv science documentaries, what was the last one you ever watched? You are ONLY interested in tearing down sciences that refutes your bible plagiarized fairy tale.
    It has been awhile because here lately the so-called science documentaries I know of were actually about the imaginations of men and not about science at all. 😏
  2. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    28 Mar '15 05:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It has been awhile because here lately the so-called science documentaries I know of were actually about the imaginations of men and not about science at all. 😏
    While I think that this is depressingly frequently true, I think our criticisms of TV science documentaries are coming from such wildly different points of view that I can hardly agree with your point.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Mar '15 06:46
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    While I think that this is depressingly frequently true, I think our criticisms of TV science documentaries are coming from such wildly different points of view that I can hardly agree with your point.
    We all seem to have different points of view and it is hard to agree on all of them.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '15 16:11
    We all seem to have different points of view and it is hard to agree on all of them.
    So you would just poo poo people like Carl Sagan and his great series Contact, or Neil De grasse Tyson and his new show or perhaps an old great one Jacob Bronowski's The ascent of Man.
    All those nasty atheists, what do they know, eh.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Mar '15 18:20
    So you would just poo poo people like Carl Sagan and his great series Contact, or Neil De grasse Tyson and his new show or perhaps an old great one Jacob Bronowski's The ascent of Man.
    All those nasty atheists, what do they know, eh.
    Let's just say that they don't know everything and are just false gods for the atheists to follow after. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '15 14:58
    Let's just say that they don't know everything and are just false gods for the atheists to follow after. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    So why has your god not told you everything? It has told you much less than those three great minds I mentioned. Why didn't your god tell you about how gravity works? Why didn't your god just tell you to boil the crap out of pig to kill the parasite that made people sick? Why would this god just tell people not to eat pig? Why wouldn't it tell people to wash their hands if they operate on people, cutting them open to cure some problem? Why did it take 2000 years for that to be known?

Seems your so-called god left out a LOT that humans have found out the hard way. So literally billions of people had to die to find all that stuff out.

Some god you have there. It must be having a jolly old time laughing at how long it is taking to figure this stuff out on our own.

And you worship this piece of shyte godlet.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Mar '15 18:43
    So why has your god not told you everything? It has told you much less than those three great minds I mentioned. Why didn't your god tell you about how gravity works? Why didn't your god just tell you to boil the crap out of pig to kill the parasite that made people sick? Why would this god just tell people not to eat pig? Why wouldn't it tell people to was ...[text shortened]... t is taking to figure this stuff out on our own.

And you worship this piece of shyte godlet.
    If you had read the scriptures you would have known that the people would not do as God instructed them. They were stubborn and wanted to decide for themselves what to do just like you do. 😏
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Mar '15 11:03
    If you had read the scriptures you would have known that the people would not do as God instructed them. They were stubborn and wanted to decide for themselves what to do just like you do. 😏
    They stopped eating pig. So they obeyed that one. Why didn't your so-called god just say boil the hell out of pork before you eat it because there is a parasite in it.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 Mar '15 11:54
    They stopped eating pig. So they obeyed that one. Why didn't your so-called god just say boil the hell out of pork before you eat it because there is a parasite in it.
    I told you they were stubborn just like you are today, numbnuts. 😏
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Apr '15 21:51
    I told you they were stubborn just like you are today, numbnuts. 😏
    And you wonder why I said the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Apr '15 16:40
    MORE Reasons Why Evolution is STUPID!!!

YouTube
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Apr '15 01:58
    MORE Reasons Why Evolution is STUPID!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNNQxLt436I
    You really expect anyone to actually watch your anti science creationist bullshyte video's? Forget it.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Apr '15 02:48
    You really expect anyone to actually watch your anti science creationist bullshyte video's? Forget it.
    There may still be someone that is open to the truth.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree